Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Obese women think that men don't judge them for their weight or how much they eat? We sure as fuck do

B

bcroger

Major
★★
American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. They are now more obese than American men.

Are they dumb enough to think that we don't judge their disgusting asses? I sure as fuck do. I stare at their food and stomachs when they wobble around.

Because they have armies of simps and body positivity

American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. They are now more obese than American men.

Are they dumb enough to think that we don't judge their disgusting asses? I sure as fuck do. I stare at their food and stomachs when they wobble around.

Like this fat fuck looking all "confident" and happy for some reason.

Attachments

• 1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Because you have a bunch of cucks and foids screaming "big is beautiful" from every fucking media platform. Disgusting landwhales think its ok to be obese and big fat cunts

Disgusting pig probably think she deserves Chad.

She sure has a lot of confidence and self esteem for a fat bitch. It must be their faggot fathers treating them like princesses.

Because you have a bunch of cucks and foids screaming "big is beautiful" from every fucking media platform. Disgusting landwhales think its ok to be obese and big fat cunts
agree

And of course they are allowed to say they arent interested in some fatcel with have no question or reprecussion. But when I say Im not interested in some landwhale, suddenly Im "fatphobic" or fat shaming or some other bullshit buzzword

And of course they are allowed to say they arent interested in some fatcel with have no question or reprecussion. But when I say Im not interested in some landwhale, suddenly Im "fatphobic" or fat shaming or some other bullshit buzzword
agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back