Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fake memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I have some memories of my childhood that I don't know if that really happened or I'm just having false memories.
Do you have memory of a specific event that you don't know if it was a dream or if it was real?

I have an strange memory that I was bleeding when I was at the kindergarten.

Only memories from when I was very young. Mostly when I was 3/4.

I have no memories of being born tbh

I have memories from my childhood, but I don't how to they fit in chronologically

what happened?

Nothing special For some reason I remember looking down from the roof of my house when I was 3 but i don’t know for certain.

I have memories from my childhood, but I don't how to they fit in chronologically

Same I have memories from school when I was young but I don’t know what grade I was in

I have too many memories, majority bad ones

i remember some dreams maybe its similar cuse it was long time ago

my memories are on the sun alone

I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this girl turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.

I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this girl turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.
lol

one were my uncle had a tatto but that was a dream but when i was 8 i thought it was real

I had a memory back when I was a little kid, that there was a literal disembodied hand coming out of my pillow everytime I laid my head on it. It touched my head and caressed it gently, while disappearing every time I rose from my slumber to look back upon it.

I cant remember anything from before I was 3

Same, my memory is fuzzy

I remember the Alamo!

I have a memory from when I was around 6. I was playing with my friend and for whatever reason we started fighting and I punched him in the head several times. To this day I can’t remember if it was a dream or real. I’m leaning towards dream but not certain.

Theres a time in my life where I literally skipped past first 3 years of my life, this is probably normal but id remember like 3 things and thats it, 1 from eaxh year