Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Souls (plural) don't exist, every"one" would react the exact same if given the exact same situation (determinism)

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
"You" would react the exact same if you had someone else's exact same situation, by the exact same situation I mean the same genes, same environment, same intellect, same memories, same EVERYTHING down to every last sub-atomic detail

But that's the thing, we don't have souls, "we" are exactly "what happened to us", we're our memories, even our intelligence is brain mattER not part of a soul, retards don't have a retarded soul, blind people don't have a blind soul, intelligent people don't have an intelligent soul, niggers don't have a nigger soul, animals don't have an animal soul, because none of us have separate souls of our own

There's only one singular soul aka the universe experiencing everything, we are all "what if..."s in God's mind, we have no character beyond our memories and material features, I am nothing more than what happened to me (including my birth), I am a product of my environment

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality @Bianor @EgyptianNiggerKANG

"if you were someone else then you would act like them"

the soul is a very inactive part of most people's lives it's shrouded in BS conditionings given since birth aka the environment. i think you're right about souls acting the same if born in someone else's situation. now think about this. when you think and have thoughts, is it really you who's thinking or is some other entity implanting thoughts into your consciousness? i think free will exists but it has to be unlocked somehow. either through some drugs, meditation or other things idk

How do explain the fact I experience life from this pov rather than another?

"if you were someone else then you would act like them"
If you were someone else you would BE THEM, but they already are what they are and you already are you, so that means we're nothing more than our physical features, everyone is already everyone
How do explain the fact I experience life from this pov rather than another?
"You" ARE the POV not the one experiencing the POV

There's only one singular soul aka the universe experiencing everything
everything is interconnected yeah i think that. we live in a chaotic system that is governed by god's rules

So everyone's a nigger

god loves his angels as much as he loves his demons
True, the only thing he probably hates the most are incels, cos we're weakest of them all and god hates weakness

So everyone's a nigger
Not exactly but the nigger didn't choose to be a nigger, being a nigger is all he is, there's not a soul in the background of his niggerdom making bad choices

niggas are the product of god's questionable imagination

:yes:

Made a post similar to this before but said it differently, it was basically around the point that everyone is pretty much the same, had a normie or chad been in our position (same looks, same height, same race etc) then they would end up exactly like us and not different at all because they would react to the same way to the outcomes we did and meet up at the same fate.

Vice versa, if I or you were a Chad we wouldn't be a mindbroken inkwell complaining about how ugly we are or being negative about anything, we would wake up everyday and look in the mirror saying to ourselves "WOW! I'm better than everyone".

Everyone on this world is actually the same in soul. The only things that set us apart are unfixable things. Height, IQ, Face, Environment and Race (unfixable) are what makes our outcomes 'different'.

Everyone on this world is actually the same in soul. The only things that set us apart are unfixable things. Height, IQ, Face, Environment and Race (unfixable) are what makes our outcomes 'different'.
the constants determined the variables :feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you were someone else you would BE THEM, but they already are what they are and you already are you, so that means we're nothing more than our physical features, everyone is already everyone
doesn't our soul define our physical features and intelligence and personality? I see the human body as a representation of the soul.

doesn't our soul define our physical features and intelligence and personality? I see the human body as a representation of the soul.
the soul is just a passive observer imo. physical features, intelligence and personality is just a product of the environment and genetics you happen to have. i don't think any soul chose to be where they are now and how they are now. if the human body was the representation of the soul, are u implying that we did some fucked shit to be where we are now? idk i don't buy into the whole karma theory bs

I don't believe that no, the soul (singular) is beyond everything material, it's empty, it's null, even "personality" is part of our material character, people with severe TBI and dementia patients have a change of personality

Last edited:
the soul is just a passive observer imo. physical features, intelligence and personality is just a product of the environment and genetics you happen to have. i don't think any soul chose to be where they are now and how they are now. if the human body was the representation of the soul, are u implying that we did some fucked shit to be where we are now? idk i don't buy into the whole karma theory bs
there are plenty of good looking evil people too. are good looking people highly developed souls? idk i don't buy into it

it was basically around the point that everyone is pretty much the same
:blackpill: Our natures are as different as our bodies and physical brains are, other than that there's no specificity
The only things that set us apart are unfixable
Not necessarily unfixable (usually is), but definitely material, we have the same soul as anything else in the universe: Nothingness, everything is the same in nothingness
Everyone on this world is actually the same in soul
:yes:

Last edited:
the soul is a very inactive part of most people's lives it's shrouded in BS conditionings given since birth aka the environment. i think you're right about souls acting the same if born in someone else's situation. now think about this
I think when I was a kid I could "sense" my soul, it was an empty character that tried to copy others and gradually build a unique persona based on the things I experienced and learned, but I actually remember I was once "noone", I remember I realized I am an empty nobody, how weird is that :ha..feels:

I think when I was a kid I could "sense" my soul, it was an empty character that tried to copy others and gradually build a unique persona based on the things I experienced and learned, but I actually remember I was once "noone", I remember I realized I am an empty nobody, how weird is that :ha..feels:
the soul is nothing and nothing is everything. the buddhists say there's no self and i always found that more accurate and understandable

you cannot prove this

this hit me pretty hard recently too. had a major shift in perception. nothing seemed real for a while

this hit me pretty hard recently too. had a major shift in perception. nothing seemed real for a while
I remember when I realized that (around 9yo) I thought to myself "I don't wanna be a nobody, everyone has unique personality and I'm just copying bits of others, that's unoriginal and uncool"

Now I realize EVERYONE is a nobody and their character is the accumulation of bits and pieces of info presented by others

Now I realize EVERYONE is a nobody and their character is the accumulation of bits and pieces of info presented by others
yes everybody is a product of their environment whether they like it or not. rarely is somebody original

rarely is somebody original
The originality comes from very unique situations or giga high iq brains that rearrange the "bits and pieces" in newer more complex ways, but almost no one ever comes up with the fundaments of a high iq interesting character, it's mostly learned

Yes but there's no proof the soul exists either and the burden of proof is on the person claiming something exists
you can speculate all you want about what it would be like to be someone or something else, but you will never know firsthand. therefore this and the existance of souls are both unprovable. all arguments on this are purely theoretical and hypothetical

The originality comes from very unique situations or giga high iq brains that rearrange the "bits and pieces" in newer more complex ways, but almost no one ever comes up with the fundaments of a high iq interesting character, it's mostly learned
high quality info intake is a must for high iq niggas. the more dots they can connect the more insights they'll have. high iq minds have pretty good memory and reasoning

high quality info intake is a must for high iq niggas. the more dots they can connect the more insights they'll have. high iq minds have pretty good memory and reasoning
:yes: Einstein wouldn't come up muh relativity if algebra didn't exist, a funny person wouldn't be funny without consooming humor

Free will is overrated.