Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fake or not? What ya think?

I think it's real.

extreme cope if you think teenage girls aren't fucking dudes in their 20's off tinder

This is nothing new. Underage foids always have sex with grown men.

Real. Cope if you say otherwise.

Larp, even if not a larp she probably looks like an old hag already enough to not get kicked out of tinder.

The way the post is written gives off LARP vibes, foids don't usually write like that, you'll know if you read their posts on reddit. Also we all know that foids prefer white men, but they will never admit it like here in the post.

Young women don’t write like that, definitely LARP, also look at the username.
foids don't usually write like that, you'll know if you read their posts on reddit.

Yup especially under 18 girls.

You are underestimating how fucked in the head foids are

This happens all the time, but if I had to guess I'd say this particular post is fake.

Just ruin random strangers' life theory

Just ruin random strangers' life theory
Chad will never let a word out about this and neither will she because of the attention she get. Chad get the prime poon and a tender loving wife with kids and a house while we rot.

Probably a larp tbh. Everyone in the comments are saying it’s fake. Lmao even an IT user started insulting her