Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gentlemen and Gentlemen... Welcome our newest member!

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/14st2tz/subhuman_males_should_just_give_up/?share_id=awfAMHJmcg6DqSiM7rFSd&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

ULTIMATE Giga over for realizercels
jfl at the urinal worship in the comments. Urinal literally calls OP a loser and is mass upvoted while the OP trying to explain his agony is downvoted into Hell..
Mods, prepare this guy's account here..

Even a subhuman bluepilled guy tried fighting for the bluepill and the urinal making fun of the OP STILL got more upvotes. :blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek:

it is over!

Last edited:
Just don't be Incel theory

OP:

"Girl think I'm a loser because I'm ugly !" (- 13 downvotes)

Girl:

"Touch grass you misogynistic piece of shit ! what an ugly loser !" (+167 upvotes)

OP:

Girl:

"Touch grass you misogynistic piece of shit ! what an ugly loser !" (+167 upvotes)
This is why i Dont mind if putlER DOES a NORMIEHOHOLOKAUST on this bastardized fake and gay "civilized" pathological LIARS.
leddit should JUST CEAZE INTO OBLIVION

OP:

Girl:

:feelshaha: :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/14st2tz/subhuman_males_should_just_give_up/?share_id=awfAMHJmcg6DqSiM7rFSd&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Giga over for realizercels
jfl at the urinal worship in the comments. Urinal literally calls OP a loser and is mass upvoted while the OP trying to explain his agony is downvoted into Hell..
Mods, prepare this guy's account here..
View attachment 1119519

>":foidSoy:: don't take the blackpill :( and don't listen to this either :("
>You're a girl, so you wouldn't understand: Completely logical to say, especially if foids go on about "you're a guy you wouldn't get it"
>":foidSoy:: and ur a sad loser:( get help"

The unawareness form foids is fucking unreal, they're probably more unaware than the average bluepilled/redpilled curry I see on this forum or elsewhere online: Here, they have a guy who is sharing his thoughts, he is clearly depressed, and they have a chance to try & convince him else wise & maybe try to empathize.

Yet all she does is provide more fuel to the fire; her words reinforced his worldview.
Even a subhuman bluepilled guy tried fighting for the bluepill and the urinal making fun of the OP STILL got more upvotes. :blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1119520

it is over!
What a fucking cuck.

>":foidSoy:: don't take the blackpill :( and don't listen to this either :("
>You're a girl, so you wouldn't understand: Completely logical to say, especially if foids go on about "you're a guy you wouldn't get it"
>":foidSoy:: and ur a sad loser:( get help"

The unawareness form foids is fucking unreal, they're probably more unaware than the average bluepilled/redpilled curry I see on this forum or elsewhere online: Here, they have a guy who is sharing his thoughts, he is clearly depressed, and they have a chance to try & convince him else wise & maybe try to empathize.

Yet all she does is provide more fuel to the fire; her words reinforced his worldview.

What a fucking cuck.
the troglodytes are both virtue signalling and cold unapologetic cunts.:feelskek:
how do they do it ?

Maybe he should've worked on his genes and improved his bone structure instead of throwing a pity party.

the troglodytes are both virtue signalling and cold unapologetic cunts.:feelskek:
how do they do it ?
That just proves that they are naturally massive hypocrites.

Maybe he should've worked on his genes and improved his bone structure instead of throwing a pity party.
He should have also worked on moneymaxxing instead of being stuck in HS.