Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel if you’ve never been called ugly or creepy by a hole

Happened to me today. One of the biggest whores I know, with a body count of about ten (when I asked over a year ago, probably a lot more now) said I was “gross” and she was “gonna scream.”

a foid has said "eww" to me before

I had 2 girls jump and one of them let out a bit of a shriek in a bookstore because I answered a question about a manga they were discussing.

It's like being a monster

I've been called a rapist once, in middle school.

STOP IT I DON'T WANNA RELIVE IT GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Seriously though I'm reliving middle school again, WHY YOU DO DIS

I wish I were a fakecel.

I've only been called ugly irl by my mother

Foids still treat me like shit tho

My nickname in middle school was literally ugliness ngl.

are you a fakecel if you have been called gay in middle school?

me nicely asking foids out in high school and college was seen as creepy by them. I know because friends of the foids told me that they thought I was creepy. Ugliness = Creepyness.

I got called ugly a bunch of times on photofeeler and /soc/. Does that count?

The two best ways to spot a fakecel:

-If he call himself a locationcel = fakecel
-If he says he are incel because modern society, and would be not a incel in the 50's = fakecel

my former oneitis who I thought blocked me (but she didn't, she was just ignoring me) told me "your messages have me really freaked out so please stop"

"Your just mad because your ugly."

I dont think she knew how much that hurt me

You're an incel if the only person that calls you handsome is your mother.

Been called ugly by the girl I liked at Uni.
Was a social gathering after an exam, had to listen to her talk about her sexually encounters and it somehow came into her head to call me ugly out of the blue. Probably got annoyed that I got to hear her talk about sexual stuff, that was only meant for her orbiters i guess.

I've been called both. Usually it's "creepy," which is just a code word for ugly. Foids prefer to use "creepy" so they don't sound as shallow.

Hate girls who looks shame. Been called ugly before. Most women are not good human beings.

Been called ugly middle aged man. Im fucking 21 :feelsrope:

Was, but last angry cunt called me word dont know how to translate. It means dead animal corpse, but also as insult can mean malnourished, pathetic, weak, sick

"Oh, I thought you were gay"

It fucking hurts to this day.

Just creepy by two foids when i was in middle school. Being A molecel, a few foids have said that i got alot of moles on my face so i suppose that translates to ugly as well.

Does being called a freak count? Because I've gotten plenty of those due to my acne scars

I can relate man.

Hasn't happened since high school but it used to happen on a daily basis from 12 to 18 yo

ive been called a stalker and a creep by people who had never spoke a word to me or had seen me before. if that's not lookism, I don't know what is. but being chad is all about holding frame bro :soy:

Been called ugly by the girl I liked at Uni.
Was a social gathering after an exam, had to listen to her talk about her sexually encounters and it somehow came into her head to call me ugly out of the blue. Probably got annoyed that I got to hear her talk about sexual stuff, that was only meant for her orbiters i guess.
How did she insert that into the conversation though?

I was constantly called creepy, weird, school shooter, serial killer, etc.

My own mom called me ugly lmaoo

I have been called only slurs that refer(in my language) low status,poor,sick and unhygienic (despite being hygienic)

happened many times. very brutal experiences

in highschool during lunch a mixed group of people from my class were eating together and one of the girls said that she would never want to date me and all the other girls agreed. This unprovoked and unrelated to what we were discussing. But never been called ugly directly.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

So many foids already called me creepy JFL :feelskek:

Yes I know that, I was referring to the bit where she called you ugly.
Was a while ago, she got a picture of an ugly girl and said i am like her, that was the jist of it. Think she physically said i am ugly but cannot remember.

Happened more than once to me.

So often I cant even remember