Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [FAKECEL] Incels.co youngcel “DDR” admits to FINGERING GIRLS and brags about his looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No, and I understand he’s breaking the rules of this forum

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what did i do? get lucky hence fakecel? stfu.
u had fingered a cute girl you retarded faggot, if you actually thought you belonged here why would you brag on looksmax you absolute moron.

Most acutual incels who got lucky probably got a 2/10 landwhale not a fuckn stacylite fucking single digit iq retard

facelms got "lucky"(aka betabuxx) before,when hypergamy wasn't so bad(mostly because of smartphones and normies inaptitude with technology).your problems can all be solved by travelling to any asian country and buying lifts.you seriously think that's all any of us need to do to solve our inceldom?
He doesn't even need that. This fucker is 17, he still can grow, he can take GH or even with his height fuck girls in shitzil. Frankly i consider an insult underage users here, seems like a mockery to all of us.

so by this logic we should also ban faceAndLMS, am i right or am i right?

I've already told face that he is average looking, I've seen many guys in my country that have a face like his and they aren't as gigantically tall as he is and they have GF's, heck I've even heard people say he admitted to having a big dick

I don't know why he's part of the incel forum

What I will say though is that he's much older than you (which could explain why he even got a chance before - PRE-TINDER DATING), and he atleast contributes to the incel community with content

I don't see how you can call what you did "getting lucky" whilst doing it in the TINDER ERA, you were "chosen" it wasn't a "fluke", you are a normie, you just need to try harder, this is ridiculous

i got rejected by a landwhale and this fag got a cute foid :feelsree:

Got lucky at 17 bro with a hot stacy I didn’t even know bro
"BRO THE LIGHTS WERE DARK OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH SURE SHE STARED AT ME AND HAD A GOOD LOOK AT MY FACE AND THEN GRINDED ON MY DICK AND ALLOWED ME TO GRAB HER TITS BUT I SWEAR BRO I AM ONE OF YOU"

man these fakecels get funnier by the day.one thing is being/once being a victim bully(i was choked out till my vision went funny in my first year of school and had to fight multiple times unless i wanted to turn into a corpse) and another thing is being an incel.

Wait someone here change there vote

It said 3 votes before now its 2 :feelstrash:

As always normies living in another universe

Don't worry few years down the line he'll be telling his friends how we should be lucked up in cages and that we are domestic terrorists and should be sterilized. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

She then sat on my dick and let me touch her boobs. but nothin special

Jfl that's what we've been dreaming of for years and decades but yeah nothing special...

single digit IQ reply
makes no sense
fuck off from my forum you little retard

What he means is, it doesn't matter that he creates content. He should have to be incel.

This is just sad at this point, I think this place needs more active mods.
The funny thing is that they are active. You think they don't notice the tagging and reporting? They're ignoring it and watching the show.

My theory is that mods love watching dumpster fires like this before doing anything.

A swift ban means no content for them to jack off to, so they leave it up in the air and keep silent

What he means is, it doesn't matter that he creates content. He should have to be incel.
Jesus,I dont care what he thinks,he is a 17 year old faggot with an above average/average face
get him off my forum

Literally who

Brutal Why isn’t this Larp Banned yet Pill

Jesus,I dont care what he thinks,he is a 17 year old faggot with an above average/average face
get him off my forum
He has a point about FaceAndBBC

we can't have different rules just because Face is Status maxed in Incel world

JFL @Zyros was on this forum for years and worshipped like a God and never offered any content at all, was allowed to stay because of the "black pilled normie" rule, if anyone should be allowed on this forum its Face

The funny thing is that they are active. You think they don't notice the tagging and reporting? They're ignoring it and watching the show.

My theory is that mods love watching dumpster fires like this before doing anything.

A swift ban means no content for them to jack off to, so they leave it up in the air and keep silent
But you can see under the thread the users viewing this thread, I don't see any mods there.

I think they are just slow as hell which sucks.

i got rejected by a landwhale and this fag got a cute foid :feelsree:
man i got reject by a 60 year old extremely obese landwhale grandma with glasses thicker then ron jeremy dick.this guy is a fakecel kek

i also got rejected by many landwhales so....
but u got a cute foid and life mog most users here, ur average looking fakecel faggot, a normies life is quite shit anyway, and you probably thought u were an incel but ur not rlly, ur just an average normalfag

but u got a cute foid and life mog most users here, ur average looking fakecel faggot, a normies life is quite shit anyway, and you probably thought u were an incel but ur not rlly, ur just an average normalfag
I dont think he mogs people here

He is 5 foot 6 brown eyes

Also is is face good?

get him off my forum
my face is slightly below average, but indeed passable. my body is utterly subhuman though

Not surprised tbh. This is basically shekels for them. Sigh :feelsbadman: I always wanted a qt East Asian foid, a Japanese one especially and this faggot got intimate with one, while I face rejections from ugly foids of all races. :cryfeels: I really want that @DDR banished. But watching him being lynched is giving me lifefuel, because this braggart deserves it.

my life experiences point to me not being a normie

Not surprised tbh. This is basically shekels for them. Sigh :feelsbadman: I always wanted a qt East Asian foid, a Japanese one especially and this faggot got intimate with one, while I face rejections from ugly foids of all races. :cryfeels: I really want that @DDR banished. But watching him being lynched is giving me lifefuel, because this braggart deserves it.
Im planning a Incel holidays after corona chan, I want a fat ass Jap foid to sit on my face

Literally my dream. If I had an experience like this my life would LITERALLY do an 180. I would be a changed man. This fucker had the audacity to call it "nothing special". That should already tell you everything you need to know about him. Of course he thinks it's nothing special because there is plenty more where that came from for him.

Im planning a Incel holidays after corona chan, I want a fat ass Jap foid to sit on my face
bros wassup with this. just let me be. i like this space, and i dont like bragging

I dont think he mogs people here

He is 5 foot 6 brown eyes

Also is is face good?
ur actually a retard, this guy is average looking, incels are sub 4 you autist
my life experiences point to me not being a normie
then ur a failed normie not an incel just go out and try more you retard

Literally my dream. If I had an experience like this my life would LITERALLY do an 180. I would be a changed man. This fucker had the audacity to call it "nothing special". That should already tell you everything you need to know about him. Of course he thinks it's nothing special because there is plenty more where that came from for him.
it was smt special at the time. for someone who had nothing but rejection until then it was literally like shooting up heroin at the time. this is absolutely not true. i simply mean it's not special as it doesnt signal true ascension

But you can see under the thread the users viewing this thread, I don't see any mods there.

I think they are just slow as hell which sucks.
True, but im sure they have special privileges to hide themselves from being seen. I rarely see mods in users viewing. And I've never seen serge down thre either.

He does deserve it, but the real justice won't come for a long time if at all, believe me.

If we had stricter rules and better moderation, things like this would happen less often.

bros wassup with this. just let me be. i like this space, and i dont like bragging
I wasn't attacking you
Im literally planning to go to Japan

I want to drift

I am from UK so I can drive in Japan with British Driving License

I wouldn't mind it if he was blackpilled and he told you about his experience privately after you asked him to.
But using the fact that his fingered a femoid as a way to insult you?!
That's not cool.
@cocksucker ban him please :(

JFL @Zyros was on this forum for years and worshipped like a God and never offered any content at all, was allowed to stay because of the "black pilled normie" rule, if anyone should be allowed on this forum its Face
honestly the only people we should allow that might be considered normies are "ascended" incels and even then they usually brag too much and should get banned when they do so.

>intimate expiriences at 17
"IM NOT A NORMIE TEE HEE" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
90% of guys get their first kiss b4 17.
i started masturbation at 14 and only got lucky at 17. so that's 3 years of pure sexual frustration. and now im back to square 0. i have nothing again. im back to the same situation

BAN THIS MAN NOW IF HE WAS A 3/10 I would be ok with it be he mogs me from here to fucking deathstar

90% of guys get their first kiss b4 17.
i started masturbation at 14 and only got lucky at 17. so that's 3 years of pure sexual frustration. and now im back to square 0. i have nothing again. im back to the same situation
I agree with you somewhat, I don't why people here are angry

honestly the only people we should allow that might be considered normies are "ascended" incels and even then they usually brag too much and should get banned when they do so.
i didnt brag here bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back