Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel scum trait: your toilet whore mother treats you nice

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Trucels get treated like trash even by their parents,especially their toilet whore mothers.
If your toilet whore mother was/is nice to you it's a sign you're not ugly ,if she treated/treats you like shit and constantly berates and insults you like in my case it means you're a trucel,all toilets instinctively hate ugly men,regardless if they're so called "relatives".

No resentment for your face.

she called the police on me

I can attest to that, cunts are never nice to cels, even to their own blood let alone someone else, stay away from cunts bros, the politics of these whores will kill you a lot faster than your loneliness

She manipulated and played power game shit on me all the way growing up, just to feel less pathetic and useless as she is, until someday I humiliated her to the point I made her crouch while crying. Unsurprisingly enough, she stopped playing shit games at me but still talks shit at my back and bitter as fuck she's not going to get grandchildren.

Just buy your mother some gRAPEs at the supermarket for Christmas

Trucels get treated like trash even by their parents,especially their toilet whore mothers.
If your toilet whore mother was/is nice to you it's a sign you're not ugly ,if she treated/treats you like shit and constantly berates and insults you like in my case it means you're a trucel,all toilets instinctively hate ugly men,regardless if they're so called "relatives".
she fake treats me nice because she expects me to get out there and wagecuck for minimum wage and then she goes back to bitch mode when she can no longer fake it
so its a cycle
she acts nice for a week
makes me food
bitches that i dont want to do anything with my life
i tell her im working on it
repeat
over and over again
but as of lately shes been more just treating me like shit