Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fall Bucket List - So you can enjoy autumn properly.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Wondering how to get the most out of whatever it is people enjoy about autumn? Here's a bucket list breaking it down into must-dos.

How many of these can you actually do though?

i dont own a fucking rv

literally never done a single one of these in my entire life

its over for me

Looks like a lot of fag shit

all i do is go for a long walk in the sunset

All seem nice to do with a significant other which I don’t have.

All seem nice to do with a significant other which I don’t have.

I feel like a visit to a pumpkin patch would be wasted on me, I have no friends and no vehicle.

My mind wanders to fantasies of me having, like, an SUV with lots of cargo space, right? And I'm like "Hey somebody come with me to the pumpkin patch let's go load up on pumpkins." We all get kitted out for the weather and drive out there. A fantasy that can only come true if I have friends, an SUV, and driving skills. Without this, I'm just a lone jackass standing in a pumpkin patch, alone with his thoughts.

I feel like a visit to a pumpkin patch would be wasted on me, I have no friends and no vehicle.

My mind wanders to fantasies of me having, like, an SUV with lots of cargo space, right? And I'm like "Hey somebody come with me to the pumpkin patch let's go load up on pumpkins." We all get kitted out for the weather and drive out there. A fantasy that can only come true if I have friends, an SUV, and driving skills. Without this, I'm just a lone jackass standing in a pumpkin patch, alone with his thoughts.
I actually did this exact thing like 15 years ago. Although it wasn’t my idea.

I just like the view, the crunches of the leaves makes, and when it rain, the concrete becomes wet and reflect the lights, everything is full of colors, but the sky is dark grey, the atmosphere is heavy and you can smell the dead leafs in the air.

Not one single fucking word

I can do anything if it isn't related to other people

Mine is watch vtubers and thats it

I did bring out my sweaters and coat for the shitty winter season but that's not exactly fun. Everything else seems like it was made by some fat housewife living off of betabux

Be a middle aged woman in autumn tutorial.

I called the pumpkin patch but they won't get back to me. I think all of the ones in my area are closed because of Kabongavirus.

I called the pumpkin patch but they won't get back to me. I think all of the ones in my area are closed because of Kabongavirus.
Its probably because you are a little manlet

I made myself some pumpkin pie. It was a little too sweet. Too rich. I ate it all, and I feel like I'm gonna regret it in the morning. But I think that knocks out "Cook a pumpkin themed dinner."

I hate autumn

literally never done a single one of these in my entire life

View attachment 354728

its over for me
Great picture tbh
Just enough of an open forested trail to walk but still wooded enough not to look like an open field.
everything is miserable when you are alone.
Unfortunately the magic is gone as soon as sexhavers show up.
I made myself some pumpkin pie. It was a little too sweet. Too rich. I ate it all, and I feel like I'm gonna regret it in the morning. But I think that knocks out "Cook a pumpkin themed dinner."
Good job tbh pumpkin pie tastes great and is best in season around this time of year imo.

I hate autumn
Autumn went from being an incel season to being a normie season in just the last few years ngl

Last edited:
Never done any of these :feelsbadman:

It's been over a week now and still no word from the pumpkin patch. I may have to just go down there and surprise them.

I'm gonna knock out "Warm socks & PJs" and "Scary movie" right now. I'm so comfy I'm barely awake. Which may prove a challenge if I wanna make it through the scary movie.

Back in 2017 for Halloween I would watch this 24 hour month-long Halloween stream on YouTube by a guy named Sandboxten. And it was a grab bag of assorted spooky content that was either public domain, or so bad that whoever held the rights to it didn't bother to defend them. Old documentaries, ghost hunting episodes, and very poorly reviews spooky movies.

In trying to recapture some of that magic, I thought I'd watch one of those random bargain bin movies. I will be watching... "Scary Horror Movies 2020 - Halloween Movie Best Free Scary Horror Movies Full Length English No Ads." I have no idea what this movie's actual name is, just like I wouldn't on a Sandboxten stream.

I love pumpkins I'll pumpkinmaxx :)

It's been over a week now and still no word from the pumpkin patch. I may have to just go down there and surprise them.

I'm gonna knock out "Warm socks & PJs" and "Scary movie" right now. I'm so comfy I'm barely awake. Which may prove a challenge if I wanna make it through the scary movie.

Back in 2017 for Halloween I would watch this 24 hour month-long Halloween stream on YouTube by a guy named Sandboxten. And it was a grab bag of assorted spooky content that was either public domain, or so bad that whoever held the rights to it didn't bother to defend them. Old documentaries, ghost hunting episodes, and very poorly reviews spooky movies.

In trying to recapture some of that magic, I thought I'd watch one of those random bargain bin movies. I will be watching... "Scary Horror Movies 2020 - Halloween Movie Best Free Scary Horror Movies Full Length English No Ads." I have no idea what this movie's actual name is, just like I wouldn't on a Sandboxten stream.

@Haywire @Weeb25 @Diocel the pumpkin patch still haven't contacted frothy yet

The movie turned out to be "Shelter," or "6 Souls" depending on what country you come from. Poor man's "Split." Moral of the story? Believe in Jesus or you won't be saved from Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Also, the movie was really hard to hear in parts. Was that just me?