Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I forgot I have astigmatism - MY CONTACTS FALL OUT REAAEPGEAPHEPAGAWEPGPAMGMA

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Thanks genes.

I literally have the worst combination of genes

my only saving grace is that I'm not a curry.

I can't fucking wear my eye colour contacts because of this shit, they keep hurting and not fall into right place. It is rage fuel. I wanted to wear eye colour contacts but I can't even have that because of my subhuman genes :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

But I'm wearing them anyway, I don't give a fuck if it melts my eyes out. It looks so much better than my subhuman nigger eyes another genetic failure, how can I as a slav have nigger eyes? WE ARE KNOWN FOR BLUE EYES AND I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT EITHER FUCKING SHIT GENETICS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I will wear those contacts I don't give a fuck about my eye shape this niggers better stay in line or I will toss them down the toilet and take a shit on them.

Mother nature can suck my cock I will change and fraud everything about me all aspects of my genetics I will fraud

I am even considering roiding up, that will likely be my next cope if I fail at my SEAmaxx.

Get laser eye treatment like I will.

No.

Will that correct my astigmatism?
Yeah. I also have that. I already talked to my doctor about it and said everything will be fixed.

I also have that. My genes are beyond bad.

laser correction helps
Yeah. I also have that. I already talked to my doctor about it and said everything will be fixed.
Nvm it's too expensive.

I'm not gonna pay 2,500 bucks just so my contact dont fall out. I'll just glue it to my eye or some shit, idgf about my vision as long as I can see more or less.

Nvm it's too expensive.

I'm not gonna pay 2,500 bucks just so my contact dont fall out. I'll just glue it to my eye or some shit, idgf about my vision as long as I can see more or less.
maybe it is cheaper in neighboring countries?

maybe it is cheaper in neighboring countries?
I looked at others but the price is similar, 2000 bucks, 1500 bucks.

Maybe in Turkey is cheaper but I cba.

Meh I'll see. I'll wear those contacts for a month if they keep falling out maybe I'll get it.

Get laser eye treatment like I will.
Don’t get Jewish laser eye surgery. The doctors say it’s safe but they don’t tell you about the people who suffer from permanent blindness, it has no effect and still see like shit, have worse vision after, your cornea will not heal ever and you can rip it off causing permanent blindness, unable to produce tears anymore that it’s like someone is throwing sand in your eyes 24/7.

If you can live with the risk of not ever seeing boobs on a screen ever again go for it.

Don’t get Jewish laser eye surgery. The doctors say it’s safe but they don’t tell you about the people who suffer from permanent blindness, it has no effect and still see like shit, have worse vision after, your cornea will not heal ever and you can rip it off causing permanent blindness, unable to produce tears anymore that it’s like someone is throwing sand in your eyes 24/7.

If you can live with the risk of not ever seeing boobs on a screen ever again go for it.
2 of my family members got it and it helped them, they're not blind. Maybe there is some rare cases.

I am already taking much bigger risks with facial surgery.

Eye surgery is low risk JFL.

But yeah I rather not do it. I will make my decision later, If my contacts keep falling out I must get it because I must fraud my eye colour.

2 of my family members got it and it helped them, they're not blind. Maybe there is some rare cases.
If I had to I would rather stick to glasses then surgery that is not guaranteed.

If I had to I would rather stick to glasses then surgery that is not guaranteed.
glasses fucked my life in a way, i got bullied since day 1 in the school because of it.

glasses fucked my life in a way, i got bullied since day 1 in the school because of it.
I stopped wearing my glasses to school because I was bullied too.

I stopped wearing my glasses to school because I was bullied too.
glasses is sign of weakness and makes you look like an idiot, it's like a red rag to a bull but instead of bull you get bullies.

glasses is sign of weakness and makes you look like an idiot, it's like a red rag to a bull but instead of bull you get bullies.
Exactly man.

Also I went to another slav school on the weekend because my parents were retarded and also signed me up to a weekend school for slavs in UK and there the other slavs bullied me hard and called me a geek and shit because of my glasses then some fat slav kid beat me up literally for no reason, just start talk shit to me for no reason then fight me. At least I fight back but I lose hard but still...

Exactly man.

Also I went to another slav school on the weekend because my parents were retarded and also signed me up to a weekend school for slavs in UK and there the other slavs bullied me hard and called me a geek and shit because of my glasses then some fat slav kid beat me up literally for no reason, just start talk shit to me for no reason then fight me. At least I fight back but I lose hard but still...
Kids are really insufferable faggots I can't stand them.

I wear glasses too hehe