Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Falling in love with someone online who doesn’t even know you exist.

L

Lurkin-nomad

Greycel
I was browsing with a burner account on insta and this random girl I saw caught my attention. I use to go on her live. Long story short, I felt like this girl is the perfect match for me. My dumbass was in love with some girl who doesn’t even know I exist.

Out comes some 5/10 guy who looks even worse then me but he is rich and a little younger. She gives him a chance and now they’re dating.
This girl went against her own belief system because she was saying she doesn’t date.

I kept beating myself up that maybe I should have approached her but I knew she was never going to date me deep down. I was pretending to be someone I am not. I already knew about the blackpill but experiencing the blackpill yourself is really painful.

now do this but for irl women who never notice you and don't know your name but you're obsessed with them

I know how you feel. This was me every time I had a oneitis back when I used to go to school.

Better if she isn't aware of your existence, you'll save yourself the extra pain

I don't date guys i meet online = I only date 10s i meet online.

I don't date guys i meet online = I only date 10s i meet online.
Crazy part is the guy was 5/10 but just filthy rich and closer to her age. Otherwise I would have approached her. She was saying she wasn’t a gold digger but went against her word.

I know how you feel. This was me every time I had a oneitis back when I used to go to school.
I also missed out in high school romance, my brain hasn’t recovered from that, one reason for me being so mentally immature like this today.

I also missed out in high school romance, my brain hasn’t recovered from that, one reason for me being so mentally immature like this today.
Me too mang :cryfeels:

It's one of many, many reasons why I see myself either living as a hikikomori in turbo isolation or just roping. My life is a lost cause beyond all repair. I'm so tired of it and myself.

sorry bud
it's not your turn

It's fucking over, take more blackpill

Only people i have attracted online are bots and Nigger scammers who speak broken English

now do this but for irl women who never notice you and don't know your name but you're obsessed with them
This is exactly why I don’t do this irl. I guess my lonely delusional self thought this girl was different.

I know this feeling

This is exactly why I don’t do this irl. I guess my lonely delusional self thought this girl was different.
Never think they are different. Girls want one thing only and that's Chads dick