Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a BRUTAL dream tonight

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I was somehow in the highschool again with all my classmates. And there was this autistic girl that i really liked. We were given a group assignment and i was in group with her. And she put her hand on my knee, and it felt so warm and good, and she also smiled to me. I wasnt even sexually aroused, but it felt so warm and nice, and i wanted to give her a hug, but then i woke up...

i hate dreaming so much it always mogs irl

I was somehow in the highschool again with all my classmates. And there was this autistic girl that i really liked. We were given a group assignment and i was in group with her. And she put her hand on my knee, and it felt so warm and good, and she also smiled to me. I wasnt even sexually aroused, but it felt so warm and nice, and i wanted to give her a hug, but then i woke up...

Chads ball deep inside of her as we talk

Oh man, dreams like that are just frustrating.

Why didn't you enjoy it though? I mean, it's the best thing next to real life and you know that in real life that's not going to happen. Maybe you haven't fully accepted it yet.

Why didn't you enjoy it though? I mean, it's the best thing next to real life and you know that in real life that's not going to happen. Maybe you haven't fully accepted it yet.
Because i almost forgot about her, but this dream made me start thinking about her again, and the fact that i will never see her and never have her.

Good thing I don’t dream anymore. I’d be on suifuel mode if I get dreams like this.

I had that dream as well

Waking up from these kind of dreams is so fucking depressing