Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fallout NV is an awesome game but the fandom sucks

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
New Vegas is ne of my favorite games of all times but I stay clear of the fandom. It's full of trannies, band kids and larpers making unfunny memes with the wojaks and yes Chad. Thinking that the Fallout factions are real and unironically having debates about their politics. Also they make hating Fallout 3 and 4 a personality trait which is annoying. Yes they're bad Fallout games but they hate they get seems too much.

Srs the best stuff sometimes has the most insufferable fandoms.

I just stay away from the community tbh. There is nothing of value there

i tried playing NV and got bored in an hour

I find both anti-Legion SJWs and Legion tradcath larpers equally annoying btw. It's just a fictional faction of a videogame don't get so defensive about it for fuck's sake. For the anti-Legion crowd we don't care you think it's problematic to side with the Legion, for the Legion larpers you're not a Roman soldier so stop acting like a retard and repeating the same phrases kek

i tried playing NV and got bored in an hour
This kinda happened to me because I was underleveled and very weak. But when I hit about level 7 I started to do well and loved the game from then.

3 is great, 4 gets alot of flak, but I think it's a fun game, and the settlement stuff is nice to get sucked into. Just forget about the bad writing and make ur own fun, with mods, it's awesome.

3 is great, 4 gets alot of flak, but I think it's a fun game, and the settlement stuff is nice to get sucked into. Just forget about the bad writing and make ur own fun, with mods, it's awesome.
I tried playing Fallout 4 twice but gave up. In the first one my computer died and didn't have a backup so lost all my progress and was unmotivated to re-start, as I wasn't enjoying the game that much.

Gave it another try next year and it was boring, I gave up in that quest about killing a giant Mirelurk.

I tried playing Fallout 4 twice but gave up. In the first one my computer died and didn't have a backup so lost all my progress and was unmotivated to re-start, as I wasn't enjoying the game that much.

Gave it another try next year and it was boring, I gave up in that quest about killing a giant Mirelurk.
I hate the art style so much and the way the characters move, it just pisses me off for some reason.

New Vegas is ne of my favorite games of all times but I stay clear of the fandom. It's full of trannies, band kids and larpers making unfunny memes with the wojaks and yes Chad. Thinking that the Fallout factions are real and unironically having debates about their politics. Also they make hating Fallout 3 and 4 a personality trait which is annoying. Yes they're bad Fallout games but they hate they get seems too much.

Srs the best stuff sometimes has the most insufferable fandoms.
fallout 3 and 4 are objective shit, the story line is like that written by a 4 year old that has just learned the alphabet and is practicing rearranging letters on a whiteboard.

my take is if fallout 1 had the updated graphics of new vegas and was built now exactly the same but with the graphics of today IT WOULD BLOW NEW VEGAS OUT OF THE PARK AND INTO A NEW VAULT

my take is if fallout 1 had the updated graphics of new vegas and was built now exactly the same but with the graphics of today IT WOULD BLOW NEW VEGAS OUT OF THE PARK AND INTO A NEW VAULT
What about fallout 2? I was always put off by the graphics in the first two games, if the first Fallout is as good as you say I think I should give it a try.

What about fallout 2? I was always put off by the graphics in the first two games, if the first Fallout is as good as you say I think I should give it a try.
WHAT

fallout 1 IS THE OG FALLOUT IT HAS A FANTASTIC STORYLINE, GREAT VILLAINS, GREAT CHARACTERS AND SCRIPT AND DIALOGUE

read reviews even now, everywhere on youtube, forums

You cannot say something is the best without trying the original

Try it, see past the graphics use your imagination, modern games are graphics AND NOTHING ELSE, EVERYTHING IS BORING BECAUSE IT HAS NO WRITING, NO SCRIPT, NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, NO WORLD BUILDING, NO STORY LINE.

Graphics are only one part of a game, the whole industry has forgotten this, the STORY IS THE GAME, ESPECIALLY IN AN RPG OR ACTION GAME

Yes also fallout 2 was a good game as well but i like originals as this is the original creative spark, fallout 2 was lower effort story wise as they already had the whole world created, much much less creativity, everything already done the concept, the art style, the influences the main creatures and history.

All that is needed is to tweak a few areas, a few different characters, a different plot but on the same theme, same environments, same concept.

For me experiencing a game is experiencing a new and fresh idea and concept, a new creative plot in a new world with new characters and new design and influences, if you have a sequel a lot of repitition exists within the lore and the design and the "world", the creative prrocess is diminished and its artistic value is GREATLY DIMINISHED.

SEE A LOT OF NECK BERDS SPERGING OUT ON THE SAME FRANCHISE SEQUEL AFTER SEQUEL FOR DETAILS, ITS PURE SPERG GETTING ENTANGLED IN THE LORE NOT FOR ITS ARTISTIC VALUE OR TO LEARN, ITS JUST PURE AUTISM REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH A SLIGHT TWIST. WHERE THE FRANCHISE DONT INVENT ANYTHING NEW GAME AFTER GAME, SPERGING OUT ON THE SAME CONCEPT SEE ELDER SCROLLS OBLIVION, SKYRIM.

who cares just enjoy the game

Would you recommend to play fallout games, If I played 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R games and liked them?

(or they are completely different and I am stupid)

They also defend the game to oblivion, never admitting there's huge issues with the game. I had more gamebreaking glitches in NV on my first playthrough than I did when playing cyberpunk on the PS4 on launch day.

About the factions, you're right. People do take them too seriously.

What's wrong? You don't like bullet sponge enemies that cost you your entire ammo supply to kill?

Would you recommend to play fallout games, If I played 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R games and liked them?

(or they are completely different and I am stupid)
I haven't played Stalker so not sure. What I know is that Stalker is much harder.
What's wrong? You don't like bullet sponge enemies that cost you your entire ammo supply to kill?
That and the whole leveling and perks system was much worse than in previous games. Also so few dialogue options with little variety.

That and the whole leveling and perks system was much worse than in previous games. Also so few dialogue options with little variety.
Agreed. Did you play on console or pc?

Agreed. Did you play on console or pc?
PC but I didn't use many mods apart from some new armors and clothing. I think that in the first playthrough using many game changing mods kinda ruins the experience. When I played Skyrim the only game changing mods I used were the Ars metallica mod (improves smithing to make it less grindy) and that other mod that makes enchantments in weapons last forever.