Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Family and environmentpill is the most brutal

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Nearly all of us here are victims of the familypill. If you had a positive upbringing growing up chances are that you would have developed normally and be a normie yourself. Bad upbringing and childhood trauma = over. Not only that you are never going to overcome said traumas but you are also going to grow up into becoming a person with a very low-self esteem which is going to completely destroy your life. Growing up in a traumatic environment will cost you everything unless you are tall and handsome, then you will move on with your life pretty quickly and forget the past. I myself cannot forget the past and it haunts me ever since I became conscious about my miserable situation in my life and why I came to be a failure. If it was not for having an awful upbringing and tons of bullying I would have grown up to be low inhib and NT. Looks aside there are billions of ugly people who think that they are handsome because they were never told that they were ugly even once in their life unlike me. I got mentally destroyed by both my family and in school. I had no real friends since they were picking up on me and my insecurities all the time. Anytime I tried to have a conversation with someone in my early childhood those people would always gossip, mock and hate me for no reason. I had no one who could understand me. I've been told since very early age that I cannot do anything right and that I am incapable and useless by my own father. Back then I was capable of doing a lot of things but my dad would never let me do anything by myself and "held" my hands and now when I became an actual incapable person I am being blamed for it. People will ruin your life and then gaslight you into oblivion. Sometimes my dad would not let me go outside by myself and I remember an instance where he did not let me eat my cake on my own birthday because he thought sweet things were unhealthy. Now I have no one to turn to. I want to die, to be gone and rest in peace. I am not fixable. I want to disappear forever and never be heard from again. My brain is a mess I have no control over anything in my life. I really did turn into a useless piece of shit who will eventually have enough and rope. I wasted my life and it HURTS me more than anything. I am filled with regret that I did not stand up to my bullies , I am filled with regret that my anxiety and ADHD will be always in my way even if an opportunity arises for anything. I can't change anything , it's hopeless. It's over. If anyone read this wall of text I want to thank them. I nearly shed a tear while writing this.

@NorthernWind @ElTruecel @Ci Jey @erenyeager @DarkStarDown

A good healthy family is like a strong fortress.
Others will look at it and avoid to attack it because it looks protected and nearly impossible to attack.

A bad family where is a constant infighting, hatred, there are depressed or mentally ill family members, looks like a dilapidated house.
Everyone can enter it. It looks devastated and easy to get into.

Naive analogy but I hope that everyone can easily understand it.

no family and environment for ur face and height, unless richfags

That´s why I cut everyone off, from my past.
Can´t stand these deluded Blue Pill clowns

Will read later brother

I had a good upbringing until I was 16. My parents were fine but tragic events happen sadly and that’s where my life got fucked. But I was still non NT however had other copes and my life wasn’t as shit. It wasn’t until I was 16 when my life truly fell apart because of what happen.

You need a good upbringing for all 18-21 years. Good childhood means nothing if you inevitably suffer something smth between those caps sadly. Normies never truly suffer pre 18-21 years olds that’s why they excel. I was close but

I had a good upbringing until I was 16. My parents were fine but tragic events happen sadly and that’s where my life got fucked. But I was still non NT however had other copes and my life wasn’t as shit. It wasn’t until I was 16 when my life truly fell apart because of what happen.

You need a good upbringing for all 18-21 years. Good childhood means nothing if you inevitably suffer something smth between those caps sadly. Normies never truly suffer pre 18-21 years olds that’s why they excel. I was close but
at least you were treat like a human being for 16 years unlike me. I never had such period in my life where everyone was nice to me. Always been treat like a dumpster.

at least you were treat like a human being for 16 years unlike me. I never had such period in my life where everyone was nice to me. Always been treat like a dumpster.
I’m talking about family I still jestermaxxed a bit for normies but you did have it a bit worse since it was physical icl and pure bullying. Ur issue is being an abused dog more than inceldom

I’m talking about family I still jestermaxxed a bit for normies but you did have it a bit worse since it was physical icl and pure bullying. Ur issue is being an abused dog more than inceldom
how does one even recover from this state ? The abused dog pill is honestly worse than any other pill.

how does one even recover from this state ? The abused dog pill is honestly worse than any other pill.
Sadly there’s many here and they can only recover if they are NT. They recover by giga gym maxxing or boxing / mma

Nearly all of us here are victims of the familypill. If you had a positive upbringing growing up chances are that you would have developed normally and be a normie yourself. Bad upbringing and childhood trauma = over. Not only that you are never going to overcome said traumas but you are also going to grow up into becoming a person with a very low-self esteem which is going to completely destroy your life. Growing up in a traumatic environment will cost you everything unless you are tall and handsome, then you will move on with your life pretty quickly and forget the past. I myself cannot forget the past and it haunts me ever since I became conscious about my miserable situation in my life and why I came to be a failure. If it was not for having an awful upbringing and tons of bullying I would have grown up to be low inhib and NT. Looks aside there are billions of ugly people who think that they are handsome because they were never told that they were ugly even once in their life unlike me. I got mentally destroyed by both my family and in school. I had no real friends since they were picking up on me and my insecurities all the time. Anytime I tried to have a conversation with someone in my early childhood those people would always gossip, mock and hate me for no reason. I had no one who could understand me. I've been told since very early age that I cannot do anything right and that I am incapable and useless by my own father. Back then I was capable of doing a lot of things but my dad would never let me do anything by myself and "held" my hands and now when I became an actual incapable person I am being blamed for it. People will ruin your life and then gaslight you into oblivion. Sometimes my dad would not let me go outside by myself and I remember an instance where he did not let me eat my cake on my own birthday because he thought sweet things were unhealthy. Now I have no one to turn to. I want to die, to be gone and rest in peace. I am not fixable. I want to disappear forever and never be heard from again. My brain is a mess I have no control over anything in my life. I really did turn into a useless piece of shit who will eventually have enough and rope. I wasted my life and it HURTS me more than anything. I am filled with regret that I did not stand up to my bullies , I am filled with regret that my anxiety and ADHD will be always in my way even if an opportunity arises for anything. I can't change anything , it's hopeless. It's over. If anyone read this wall of text I want to thank them. I nearly shed a tear while writing this.

@NorthernWind @ElTruecel @Ci Jey @erenyeager @DarkStarDown
People will ruin your life, that it is true, they take your life and traumatize you, bully you and will take no responsibility for the horror they inflicted upon their own. I overheard a movie playing last night in which the teenage mother refers to the child as an "it" essentially she said "I want to keep it", it? IT! What do you mean by it you damned animal? Adults of our era brought infinite souls from another realm and they are brought here, traumatized, terrorized and are told to go on with their day. To hell with their lies and illusions!

As to what happened to you, I would run a psychic deficit if it meant giving you a little energy to get revenge. Your father and family in totality failed you, your not a fuck up nor a mistake; the people who brought you here had a she wolf (a bitch) for mothers and trash unauthentic boys for fathers. Your not a failure they are for bringing you into a world they knew nothing about!

Therefore, though mind I give you two gifts:

1. the power to affect change within creation

2. The idea that a better world is possible through principle.

My parents are fine, yet I still have some trauma due to various events: Ostracized in youth somewhat & especially in teen years, picked on, rejected by every foid I asked out/made an approach/showed interest in, struggles due to being non-NT, etc.

Extended family has never seemingly cared for me much also.

. If you had a positive upbringing growing up chances are that you would have developed normally and be a normie yourself.
I don't think my upbringing made me 5ft tall and curry. My family was middle class and even in curryland they were not poor.

A good healthy family is like a strong fortress.
Others will look at it and avoid to attack it because it looks protected and nearly impossible to attack.

A bad family where is a constant infighting, hatred, there are depressed or mentally ill family members, looks like a dilapidated house.
Everyone can enter it. It looks devastated and easy to get into.

Naive analogy but I hope that everyone can easily understand it.
:lul: