Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Family gatherings are brutal as a short ricecel

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Whenever I go to family dinners with my relatives they always feel the need to complement me by telling me how tall I am. It makes me uncomfortable because even though im tall compared to some of my relatives, im literally 5'7. I tolerate it because I know they mean well but its brutal because it reminds me how being tall is a universally desireable trait that I will never acquire. My grandma even repeatedly asks why I dont I play basketball every time she sees me, its like she is in denial that her grandson is a short male. How am i supposed to accept being short when even my own family hits me with heightpills like this?

What's even more brutal is not having a family. Once my mom dies i'm alone in this world

This tbh, I'm taller than the rest of my family (and extended family) but still wish I were a couple of inches taller.

My grandma even repeatedly asks why I dont I play basketball every time she sees me
I've heard both foids and tallfags say that playing sports and especially basket ball makes men grow. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what she's thinking

Utterly brutal.

I don't go to those anymore

some my female cousins are already taller than me i cant stand the shame

This tbh, I'm taller than the rest of my family (and extended family) but still wish I were a couple of inches taller.
Same. I am 5'10 and despite being taller than my family as well as rest of the family (wasn't familymogged), I still know that 5'10 is showing fade (yes even for Chinese).

First ricecel post rícecel welcome to the club

Same. I am 5'10 and despite being taller than my family as well as rest of the family (wasn't familymogged), I still know that 5'10 is showing fade (yes even for Chinese).
Brutal.

Brutal.
I am 6'8 and once got mogged by my grandma( she was 7'0 ). I know that 6'8 is showing fade ( yes even for Viking Son of Thor)

My parents still stay that it's my fault that I'm a manlet for not playing basketball as a kid and not my genetics

Brutal.
I am 6'8 and once got mogged by my grandma( she was 7'0 ). I know that 6'8 is showing fade ( yes even for Viking Son of Thor)
If you are 6'8 you should just SEAmaxx or NBAmaxx.

Whenever I go to family dinners with my relatives they always feel the need to complement me by telling me how tall I am. It makes me uncomfortable because even though im tall compared to some of my relatives, im literally 5'7. I tolerate it because I know they mean well but its brutal because it reminds me how being tall is a universally desireable trait that I will never acquire. My grandma even repeatedly asks why I dont I play basketball every time she sees me, its like she is in denial that her grandson is a short male. How am i supposed to accept being short when even my own family hits me with heightpills like this?
family gathetings have always been brutal, none of them like me and they even openly despise me .last time i went i tried to act nt and striked up a convo with my 40yr old unmarried female cousin she straight up shutted me down and didnt utter a word to me the entire gathering

family gathetings have always been brutal, none of them like me and they even openly despise me .last time i went i tried to act nt and striked up a convo with my 40yr old unmarried female cousin she straight up shutted me down and didnt utter a word to me the entire gathering
koreancel? how do you survive in one of the most lookist societies in the world?

@Elliot Rawrger

I don't go to family gatherings as I am a truecel.

They are worst as a wageslave especially at Christmas. Seeing random people you have nothing in common with on one of your few days off where ALL you want to do is be alone at home playing games but no. You're stuck with people you really hardly know pretending to be interested before it's over and everyone goes back to not talking to each other for a year.

:cryfeels:sad bro

I'm glad i have a huge family.
Last winter I was working on a project like 2 days before christmas, the girl working with me was leaving and say merry xmas, don't forget to wrap up all your presents

She left and i felt like absolute garbage because i realized this is something people do and i've never done. :feelscry::feelsrope:It hit me so hard

Last winter I was working on a project like 2 days before christmas, the girl working with me was leaving and say merry xmas, don't forget to wrap up all your presents

She left and i felt like absolute garbage because i realized this is something people do and i've never done. :feelscry::feelsrope:It hit me so hard
Honestly parents should at least have 3 or 4 kids so their one child doesnt end up lonely

Honestly parents should at least have 3 or 4 kids so their one child doesnt end up lonely
Well I was born with a slight disability (physical) so my dad dipped :feelsrope:so having more kids wasn't possible

koreancel? how do you survive in one of the most lookist societies in the world?
its the single most lookist society on earth.

But it has nothing to do with me being ugly, its beef within the family dating.bzck to my loser parents borrowing a ton of money from basically every adult present jn that gatheting since the early 00s and never actually paying back and.if they did they repaid a very small portion. They expected me to repay their dues i gusss since i somehow managed to go to college but i totally fucked it up upon graduation and could hardly get a decent job so there goes their hope. but in a parallel universe even if i maanged to get a high paying job i wouldnt have repaid those cocksuckers a fucking penny
this, having one child is de facto child abuse ngl

bzck to my loser parents borrowing a ton of money from basically every adult present jn that gatheting since the early 00s and never actually paying back and.if they did they repaid a very small portion. They expected me to repay their dues i gusss since i somehow managed to go to college but i totally fucked it up upon graduation and could hardly get a decent job so there goes their hope. but in a parallel universe even if i maanged to get a high paying job i wouldnt have repaid those cocksuckers a fucking penny
sounds like your parents are irresponsible pieces of shit. there is nothing worse than a failure of a parent wanting to live vicariously through their child.

I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

Thats hilarious what does she think nba players look life if your basketball height

5’7 is not that bad especially as an asian.

Family gatherings are brutal
In general tbh.