Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel family says i have the power to make my life what I want JFL at this bluepill delusion

I

IncelHeII

IF EVERYONE in the world rejects me or bullies me, how the FUCK can I go anywhere?

Throw shit at your family and say thanks for giving me confidence (in video game)

I made the same mistake, to try to vent to my family. Its fucking useless and will only make you seethe, keep everything to yourself

I made the same mistake, to try to vent to my family. Its fucking useless and will only make you seethe, keep everything to yourself
i am texting them and it makes me seethe cause they cant just say i am fucked at 30!

if ur 30 and dont have money and friends yet its over in general. already assuming u aren't having sex

there is no support truly there's nothing that can be done about this situation

talking to a fucking female family member so useless, you can change anything at any time in your life! while they are married to a rich man for their second marriage, why do i even bother:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: its the only person irl i have to talk to :cryfeels: