Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Famous incel scientists/scholars

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
We as inkwells are the pinnacle of the humans race, and as such there is no wonder some of the world's greats would be posting on this forum if they lived today.

Nikola Tesla - World's greatest engineer was a mentalcel khhv. He was a futurist genius who contributed greatly to soyciety that probably hated him. He also made some pretty based remarks about women.

Sir Isaac Newton - Despite many people thinking the reason for his inceldom was being gay, there is no proof that he was gay at all. This leads to the alphabet gang reaching by saying that he was gay because he lived with a male friend - something common in his time and no indication of faggotry at all. Newton was a khhv who laid the foundations of classical mechanics and shares credit for calculus.

Immanuel Kant - Kant's philosophies on life focused on the greater good of soyciety rather than seeking individual enjoyment like foids do. He was a khhv.

Beethoven - Rumored to have died a virgin.

Hans Christian Andersen - Danish author and a self-admitted volcel. He viewed sex as a sin.

Last edited:
If someone is famous they're very unlikly to remain incel

Those men are more likely to be asexual in nature , you may call them volcel , but truth is , they are born to die as celibate with no sexual desire whatsoever.

Jesus
Origen
the alphabet gang reaching by saying that he was gay because he lived with a male friend
this gets on my nerves
I may write a thread on this later

Jesus
Origen

this gets on my nerves
I may write a thread on this later
Not sure if you can call the lord jesus christ an incel.He went through suffering voluntarily.origen was most likely a volcel.

Nikola Tesla was 190cm which in his time's standards was considered like 200-210cm nowadays

I would rather be a violent sex haver like adolf hitler

Those are extreme cases of men who didn't marry at all, but more generally intellectuals usually are men who don't marry early and instead put most of the energy of their youth into acquiring and producing knowledge. They do want to get a female, but they take their time. They are slow in that regard.

The world rests on the back of these men.

If someone is famous they're very unlikly to remain incel

Depends. Sometimes incel-tier geniuses are only recognized as geniuses after they are dead and their loveless lives full of agony and loneliness are over. Happened to mentalcels Vincent van Gogh and Friedrich Nietzsche.

Adam Smith, the father of modern economics, was a NEET shut-in incel. The problem most intellectual giga-IQ incels have is that their contributions to science or literature are ahead of their time. Their brilliance and the value of their monumental work is only valued correctly after they can enjoy the benefits (i.e. they are dead or very old).

Last edited:
Both Dante Alighieri and Giacomo Leopardi, pillars of italian literature, had arrianged marriages where the wives hated them and for the rest they got rejected by every girl, so I guess they can count

I suspect that Frederick II of Prussia was possibly incel, but probably volcel. He generally disliked foids, especially his Austrian wife (political/forced marriage) whom he only met a few times a year for purely formal reasons, he would often mock her as well. He coped by hanging out with men like Voltaire in his palace Sanssouci and died childless. Many historians claim he was homosexual, but historians do this with every virgin male in history.

@LastGerman thoughts?

If it weren't for tesla, there would be no smartphones