Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fantasize about being a dictator

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Sometimes I like to imagine being a brutal dictator similar to Hitler. I'd start off by banning all forms of female rights, they'll be kicked out of and replaced at work by superior males. I'll erect a statue of ER. I'd also have massive concentration camps to punish feminists who've ruined our lives. All forms of female opposition will result in mass murder and rape to break down the mental fortitude. For my final act, I'll give all sub 5 males a 10/10 stacy for their hardships (incel reparations)

I would hope to take control of a smaller country, as not too large of a control population and likely not too many societal divisions; my personal policies... :feelsjuice:

All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6s. :feelsclown:

Sometimes I like to imagine being a brutal dictator similar to Hitler. I'd start off by banning all forms of female rights, they'll be kicked out of and replaced at work by superior males. I'll erect a statue of ER. I'd also have massive concentration camps to punish feminists who've ruined our lives. All forms of female opposition will result in mass murder and rape to break down the mental fortitude. For my final act, I'll give all sub 5 males a 10/10 stacy for their hardships (incel reparations)
I have these power trip fantasies too regularly.