Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fantasy is better than reality

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Why Is reality so boring

Not if you're attractive

Not if you're attractive

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

I've been chronically day dreaming since kindergarten, It never began :kys:

you people are so annoying. i'm pretty ugly and fat and have no chin and i've had sex w multiple women bc if you talk to women as if they're human beings instead of with the goal of sex in mind (THEY CAN TELL), they'll generally like you. this is how it has to be. if you meet a woman and she doesn't end up wanting to have sex with you, now you have a friend.

you people are so annoying. i'm pretty ugly and fat and have no chin and i've had sex w multiple women bc if you talk to women as if they're human beings instead of with the goal of sex in mind (THEY CAN TELL), they'll generally like you. this is how it has to be. if you meet a woman and she doesn't end up wanting to have sex with you, now you have a friend.
Nice soyddit copypasta

There is no summoning succubus demons and chaining them up with their ass sticking out and inserting a speculum into their asshole so you can put live fairies into their ass and letting them stew for years until their bodies combine into a demon fairy hybrid capable of being an amazing sex slave

born too late to explore far away lands!
born too early to explore the universe!
born just in time to rot in my room!