Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What level of cope is this?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/YepAdam_/status/1786477154496045446

I've said this here before. The human mind is extremely weak and copeful. People will rather delusionmaxx, lose touch with reality, and even outright go insane rather than acknowledge difficult and horrifying truths. They will resist truth with all of their might.

Annoying piece of shit
MQ 27 Dragonfire model BOII

Stfu with this propaganda shit this war is fake and gay like all the other shit, 2 Jews using their goyims to die in war,.oh noo jewkraine or Jewssia waaah

One year ago I was following every move, and since then the frontline has barely moved.

Putin is right,
He´s been VERY lenient with the West so far.
Soon, this will be reality.
Especially with Macron as the president of France.
If he sends troops into Ukraine, other European countries will most likely do the same.
Foolish behavior.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Putin is right,
He´s been VERY lenient with the West so far.
Soon, this will be reality.
Especially with Macron as the president of France.
If he sends troops into Ukraine, other European countries will most likely do the same.
Foolish behavior.
Ain't no way zoomers are going to war

Ain't no way zoomers are going to war
I don´t think the Western countries, are willing to take as many casualties, as the Russians.
The Russians now have manpower, resources and a vast military-industrial complex which is already outproducing NATO
in artillery shells.
Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/10/...shell-production-us-europe-ukraine/index.html

Trustworthy sources such as Col.Douglas Macgregor (and even mainstream Western propaganda Media)
claim that Russia now has:
-30,000 new recruits / month
-1,500 new main battle Tanks / year

Coming back to your response, I don´t think Zoomers are ready for conventional warfare either.
They won´t be able to shake their A$$ on TikTok in Trenches,
And prettyboy Chad can´t use the curling iron for his hair, and apply cream on his face.