Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Farewell. Set to return in 2024.

D

Draconian Times

-
For real this time. I have downloaded over 300 books. As I am too young to accept defeat and rot in bed for the rest of my life, I am going to improve myself physically and mentally in order to have a less painful and miserable existence.

I am living in a region where competition is lower because men and women are not so attractive. For this reason, if I manage to increase even one point in my attractiveness scale and acquire some social skills, perhaps I could attract some average or below average girl, just to know what sex feels like. That would be good enough given that I will never be a Chad.

If you're young like me, don't give up just yet. I'll see you all next year. Goodbye for now.

For real this time. I have downloaded over 300 books. As I am too young to accept defeat and rot in bed for the rest of my life, I am going to improve myself physically and mentally in order to have a less painful and miserable existence.

I am living in a region where competition is lower because men and women are not so attractive. For this reason, if I manage to increase even one point in my attractiveness scale and acquire some social skills, perhaps I could attract some average or below average girl, just to know what sex feels like. That would be good enough given that I will never be a Chad.

If you're young like me, don't give up just yet. I'll see you all next year. Goodbye for now.
Soy

ngl fakecel trait if you "ascend"
you can't be a trucel ink well and just work a little harder and ascend
it just means you weren't working hard enough in the first place which is a volcel trait

over

Yea yea see you tomorrow Mel

See you tomorrow.

How unexpected. But see you in a year. :lul:

3 weeks later: Hey guys im back

Hope it goes well. Can't say for sure that it'll work. Believe me i've been there. But for your sake i'm hoping you're at a decent enough level to truly maxx out and succeed. To be trapped in an inescapable cage of inceldom is a curse.

If it’s best for you farewell bro

Goodbye Championsleaguecel

See you in a week

I'm happy for you brocel, I hope everything works out

cool, hope to not see you again rotting here

why do people think reading random books will do anything kek