Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Fart travels from ass to vagina, next time she can do double fart like double barrel shotgun and fesikhkill the soy who decided to eat her out

What The Fuck Am I Reading? | Know Your Meme

Is this trolling?

> She also said she understands when a fart goes into your vagina. She gets it all the time.
:dafuckfeels:

> Also to all the guys that are offended or who are grossed out or had enough of reddit for the day.... Grow up and get past the human body.. We all get normal body experiences and you can either cry or laugh.
:feelswhat: I don't remember farts going into my penile tract. @Retardfuel keep posting these threads until soyciety stops painting toilets as perfect spotless humans (in other words, until the end of time)

> She also said she understands when a fart goes into your vagina. She gets it all the time.
:dafuckfeels:

> Also to all the guys that are offended or who are grossed out or had enough of reddit for the day.... Grow up and get past the human body.. We all get normal body experiences and you can either cry or laugh.
:feelswhat: I don't remember farts going into my penile tract. @Retardfuel keep posting these threads until soyciety stops painting toilets as perfect spotless humans (in other words, until the end of time)

Thanks, you made a great analysis I myself shocked that farts often travel to Nasty vaginas, the female nature is horrifying and disgusting

It's threads like these that seriously force me to reconsider my policy on ignoring users.

I am no medical professional, but the vagina is not connected to the colon, otherwise you would have constant utis

so what the fuck is she talking about?

plus the fart^2 bit is super retarded, why the fuck would repeating someone square it
women and math...

I am no medical professional, but the vagina is not connected to the colon, otherwise you would have constant utis

so what the fuck is she talking about?
I had threads about holes between vagina and colon posted by foids, it's possible due to extreme masturbation, bdsm tools or bad childbirth

I had threads about holes between vagina and colon posted by foids, it's possible due to extreme masturbation, bdsm tools or bad childbirth
I can accept child birth but how the fuck can you fuck up your body that much?

it wouldnt be suprised if they somehow managed to get food into their lung by doing the same shit at the top where its likely the same way

fesikh fistula

Laughfuel. Thanks brocel. :feelskek: