Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Matt bomer(A gay actor) is the most often posted on r/ladyboners

because he is attractive, they don't give a shit if he is gay or straight, in fact women would more likely to fuck with this gay dude instead of 100% straight normie (not even talking about sub5)

Foids dont even care if someone will like them back, just that they have chad looks :feelsjuice:

Why would they? I would argue the vast majority of them don't even wanna have sex with him. The ideal ladyboner man is a wholesome AF lady respecter with abs who dresses nice.

they know faggotry doesnt exist
also the whole subreddit is virtue signaling by posting le wholesome hollywood husband material and not chad who they want to get raped by

Ofc its a chad, Who else?

So you're telling me, that being chad... IS GOOD? HOLY. FUCK

Women only feel disdain for homosexuals if the homosexuals are unattractive or short men. That's why they use the term as an insult so much. If it's an attractive homosexual they'll proclaim how beautiful his sexuality is.

Bomer is one of the most attractive men of all time only mogged by drago & Hexum what do u expect

Reddit and ladyboners is full of autistic trannies, they dont reflect normie tastes at all.

In real life women want niggers and criminals, not some clean cut sissy
Wait, wait, so you're telling me, that... WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO GOOD LOOKS TOO? HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT
take your faggy annoying sarcasm off my forum, i wont say it again

Reddit and ladyboners is full of autistic trannies, they dont reflect normie tastes at all.

In real life women want niggers and criminals, not some clean cut sissy

take your faggy annoying sarcasm off my forum, i wont say it again
Captura de Tela 2024 02 12 as 160740

XD

Chad must have been sexually abused as a child or something. He was good in White Collar though.