Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fast way to regrow hair - Norwoodcels GTFIH

C

chainsawcel

Banned
-
Taking into account that you have already halted or slowed your hair loss with Finasteride.
inb4 erectile dysfunction: been taking 1mg Fin daily for well over a year, 0 side effects.
I plan on using Fin for the rest of my life.

Dermaroll
0.5-1.0 mm titanium needles

You can get one on Ebay for $10.

Minoxidil on it's own is almost useless in comparison.

I'm using 0.5mm once or twice a week. Minoxidil twice a day, except for after dermarolling because it will cause a too high absorption of Minox.
Dermarolling has no side effects, just make sure you sterilize that shit with some alcohol before you use it.
I am NW2, I haven't dermarolled for two months and just did it twice in the last two weeks. Hairs are regrowing on my fucking temples, it's insane.
I've done this four months ago and can confirm this.

(The side effects of Minoxidil are very slight lightheadedness for an hour after use, and slightly darker undereye area which is a direct effect of regular use of Minox as it is a vasodilator, this darker undereye area dissipates a few days after you stop using Minox)

Look it up on hairloss forums. Peace.

Didn't knew something you put on your chin could cause dark circles.

Didn't knew something you put on your chin could cause dark circles.

You could put it on your neck even, and as long as it absorbs into your blood stream it will cause a dilation of blood vessels. Your under eye area skin is very thin, that's why the blood vessels become more appearant hence dark circles.

Why the fuck would you put it on your chin anyways?

You could put it on your neck even, and as long as it absorbs into your blood stream it will cause a dilation of blood vessels. Your under eye area skin is very thin, that's why the blood vessels become more appearant hence dark circles.

Why the fuck would you put it on your chin anyways?
It's for growing a beard for beardcels ain't it?

It's for growing a beard for beardcels ain't it?

From my experience, Minox makes your hair grow faster but it doesn't necessarily make more hair grow out as in doesn't cause more hair sprouting unless you bring the volume of your hair into saturation aka islamic-beardmaxxing (never shave).
Only then potentially more hair sprouting occurs on your beard hair follicles and your beard becomes more dense.

Here again dermarolling bypasses all of that by unclogging/stimulating the follicles and providing new channels for hair to grow through.

Different needle length range is needed for this than what I originally posted though.

From my experience, Minox makes your hair grow faster but it doesn't necessarily make more hair grow out as in doesn't cause more hair sprouting unless you bring the volume of your hair into saturation aka islamic-beardmaxxing (never shave).
Only then potentially more hair sprouting occurs on your beard hair follicles and your beard becomes more dense.

Here again dermarolling bypasses all of that by unclogging/stimulating the follicles and providing new channels for hair to grow through.

Different needle length range is needed for this than what I originally posted though.
I can only grow a shitty goatie. Might try the dermarolling if it doesn't keep spreading

Legit thread boyo.

Im on .5 mg dutasteride, 2x per day minoxidil and 5% RU 58841 per 1 ML/day. And i dermaroll.

My teenage hairline is growing back. My regimen is legit as fuck. If someday i do have to get a hair transplant it'll be a small touch up. I've saved myself from the noorwood cemetery.

I wanna wait till my adolescence is over before i start taking tranny hormones to grow my hair.