Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to ruin normies fun in GTA Online

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Western Company Rogue in Grand Theft Auto V

Get this plane and attach missiles, Now this is an insanely fast airplane, Now you wanna get missiles for it and use the homing lock on.

Get the full upgrade and also customize it the color you like, Mine is green btw!

Whenever you see a player locked on and its red, You fire and forget, Onto the next target, You can use this to blow up their precious cargo theyve worked hard for aswell.

The plane is too fast for anything to catch up at the moment and its too maneuverable so if you have a jet after you just maneuver until he gets bored, You may get shot down but its less risk because of the speed and maneuverability, Ive destroyed multiple jets and online players in car with this, Notice it will only lock onto players in vehicles, Otherwise you have non lock on ATGM missiles and Machineguns.

Enjoy going ER in los santos :)

What if u accidentally grief fellow subhumans?

Griefercel. I always like to fuck with normies in GTA online with the starling and f160 raiju

Griefercel. I always like to fuck with normies in GTA online with the starling
Hehe, Based, I like Western Rogue tho, Its so fast and maneuverable!

Griefing is retarded trait.

Western Company Rogue

Here it is with missile launchers

Don’t play multiplayer because I don’t want to be constantly reminded of other people existing.

I have 100 million from car duping and the best part of gta is destroying cargo. Imagine wage slaving on a video game :feelskek: