Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fat black boy got a gigastacy number in front of me

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
I was leaving a place and I was looking at a fat nigga guy that I know as he was talking to a white giga stacy (I'm in love with this stacy 3 years ago) I got a little closer to them to listen to them and followed them, this fucking ugly nigga fat boy was having a conversation with the girl that I've been in love with for 3 years, I never said a word to this girl I always limited myself to just seeing her, this fat nigga boy always I see it is with girls, how is it possible that this fat ugly idiot nigga has girls? I AM the one who deserves them, and yes, I envy him.

I heard the nigga asking Stacy for the number and she wrote it on her cell phone.
I wanted to cry and commit suicide :feelsrope:I was destroyed

I was planning to get her number to harass her and call her in the middle of the night or do similar things

I harassed this girl on facebook and instagram, I'm in the process of finding out where she lives, today I discovered the license plate of her car

3 years and you know almost nothing about her. My online stalking game mogs yours.

Calm down, my diabolical plan is going very well :feelsdevil::)

bbcpill, girls talk among themselves. If this guy pipes one gal with his 14 inch bbc be sure that he will get his dick wet again.

White girls are addicted to bbc whether you accept or not.
White girls even go to africa to get fucked by bbc.
Images 85
Images 83

Perfect!

I was leaving a place and I was looking at a fat nigga guy that I know as he was talking to a white giga stacy (I'm in love with this stacy 3 years ago) I got a little closer to them to listen to them and followed them, this fucking ugly nigga fat boy was having a conversation with the girl that I've been in love with for 3 years, I never said a word to this girl I always limited myself to just seeing her, this fat nigga boy always I see it is with girls, how is it possible that this fat ugly idiot nigga has girls? I AM the one who deserves them, and yes, I envy him.

I heard the nigga asking Stacy for the number and she wrote it on her cell phone.

I was planning to get her number to harass her and call her in the middle of the night or do similar things

I harassed this girl on facebook and instagram, I'm in the process of finding out where she lives, today I discovered the license plate of her car
white chicks love negroid guys so much even if they're fat and ugly. she probably wanted to show off to her friends that she proggessive and not a racist or maybe she just is intimidated that his gang will go and jump her or something:feelswhat:

white chicks love negroid guys so much even if they're fat and ugly. she probably wanted to show off to her friends that she proggessive and not a racist or maybe she just is intimidated that his gang will go and jump her or something:feelswhat:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking meathole deserved to be raped by group of incels not Tyrone

She was that rejecting him would cause a chimp-out

fatcels are fakecels especially if they have a good FACE

BBC Takeover is Real

Because blacks can't be incel

This should be bannable ngl. Do you legit believe this?

Bro it's fucking undeniable. I WITNESS THE FACT ALL THE TIME. Blacks can be total fucking losers, with zero redeemable qualities & STILL pull quality, LOYAL woman.

Bro it's fucking undeniable. I WITNESS THE FACT ALL THE TIME. Blacks can be total fucking losers, with zero redeemable qualities & STILL pull quality, LOYAL woman.
So the existence of several blackcels including me is fake. 100+ Attempts of getting a girl is fake right? So what you’ve experienced dictates everything that occurs in the black community. All the online dating statistics that counter what you’ve said and what people have experienced is invalidated by your own experiences. Idk if you’re this low iq or just trolling but if you’re serious then your iq is around the 55 range.

Was he taller than you did he facemog and/or heightmog, you?

Honestly, you had years so I think you should have made a move, at least. I remember there was a girl that I like in middle school who was older by a year so she heightmogged and who I knew from an old friend group; as soon, as I had the opportunity I told her. Brutal is that she laughed at me, in front of others.
The crush got out of my system and at least, I tried.

I think you could have gotten rejected and moved on or gotten lucky if you tried something earlier.

White girls are addicted to bbc whether you accept or not.
White girls even go to africa to get fucked by bbc.
View attachment 620693View attachment 620694
Perfect!

unless that coon was 6'7 then I can guarantee you she gave him a fake number and his dumbass about to be booty calling the pizza hut:lul:

How was her body language? She could've written a fake number to get him out of the way (yes, this is kind of cope, but that actually happens)

Jfl about this little story i guess its bbc effect but we mustn't forget that white women are the biggest whores this earth carries, they have a lust far beyond other races and this by far. :feelsaww:

Jfl about this little story i guess its bbc effect but we mustn't forget that white women are the biggest whores this earth carries, they have a lust far beyond other races and this by far. :feelsaww:
Do they lust after short, brown men that are balding?

Over for fake numbers

So the existence of several blackcels including me is fake. 100+ Attempts of getting a girl is fake right? So what you’ve experienced dictates everything that occurs in the black community. All the online dating statistics that counter what you’ve said and what people have experienced is invalidated by your own experiences. Idk if you’re this low iq or just trolling but if you’re serious then your iq is around the 55 range.

Colvin alts or colvin type situations, confusion & overall strata upon strata of lies. Potato level of self awareness that women want you

Colvin alts or colvin type situations, confusion & overall strata upon strata of lies. Potato level of self awareness that women want you
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:if they'd want me I wouldn't be on this forum. Stop this shit fr

If I am really going to base this on stats and irl, any white person/white passing person shouldn't be on this website as they are not incel. Of course this is false. There is actually FACTS and STATISTICS that back this up compared. White people in generally are far far more likely to be nonincel. JBW vs JBB. hundreds and hundreds of studies that can back up JBW, JBB, how many studies can you bring to back this up lmao. Low iq indeed

unless that coon was 6'7 then I can guarantee you she gave him a fake number and his dumbass about to be booty calling the pizza hut:lul:
High iq lol:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

fat chad wins again also jbb

JBB and oofy doofy reality in front if your face, i saw hundreds of times. A oofy doofy looking bull is the standard of interracial fantasies. Typical not surprising.

JFL at JBB (and ideal) deniers

lifefuel for us blackcels:feelshmm: