Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking hate fat women

B

bcroger

Major
★★
If someone is overweight-thats okay. I am talking about OBESE people.

Lazy, fucking, pigs just wobble around and have NO fucking shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad.

When I was around 173 lbs @ 5'10" I felt somewhat insecure and uncomfortable around young and attractive foids. My face was round and chubby. Thats why I lost 10 lbs. These landwhales who are CLINICALLY obese walk around with ZERO shame. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Blame feminism and the leftist movements

I get that sometimes its genetic with no explanation but letting it get that bad is inhumane

I cant stand obese fat cunts. Eating all our fucking food. Sweat and fart and piss and shit and eat and repeat. Almost all these fat obese landwhales walk around proud as shit too. No fucking idea why. Oh wait, right, because feminism and muh body positivity which is such an idiom in itself - shouldn't body positivity mean.. gee, I dunno, looking after YOUR body not destroying it? What the fuck do I know, I'm just an incel loser and that's all the affirmation they need to read what I write, scoff on their cake and keeping feeding their fat faces with a smile. They truly don't see themselves for the shameless disgusting pigs that they are.

I hate fat "people" in general

I cant stand obese fat cunts. Eating all our fucking food. Sweat and fart and piss and shit and eat and repeat. Almost all these fat obese landwhales walk around proud as shit too. No fucking idea why. Oh wait, right, because feminism and muh body positivity which is such an idiom in itself - shouldn't body positivity mean.. gee, I dunno, looking after YOUR body not destroying it? What the fuck do I know, I'm just an incel loser and that's all the affirmation they need to read what I write, scoff on their cake and keeping feeding their fat faces with a smile. They truly don't see themselves for the shameless disgusting pigs that they are.
agree

I hate fat "people" in general
Fat men are not as bad.

At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.