Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat incel teaches lesson to single mom on airplane

@wealthy.alpha

... cringe

@wealthy.alpha

... cringe

you are judging the name of the page which made this post, when instead you could contribute something of value by making a comment which has relevance to the post itself

Users like you are annoying as fuck, and the reason this forum has turned to shit, which is why most good postERs have left (most notably blkpillpres).

Welcome to my blocklist. Goodbye, I will never have to interact with you again, from this moment onwards you no longer exist in my reality

you are judging the name of the page which made this post, when instead you could contribute something of value by making a comment which has relevance to the post itself
Sorry bro, you only reposted a dumb clip from some sigma male instagram page without contributing anything of value yourself.
If you'd know me, you would know that I love to give valueable oppinions, but your original post delivers so little value, there is nothing to really say or add here.

These are payed actors who made a cheap clip to remind some cringy "sigma male" losers that it's okay to not give little girls the window seat because "muh you don't always get what you want". Nigga are you stupid?

Users like you are annoying as fuck, and the reason this forum has turned to shit, which is why most good postERs have left (most notably blkpillpres).
Don't say "users like you" when you obviously have no idea who I am, because I almost exclusively make valueable posts.
I'm also not the reason why most good posters like blkpillpres left. In fact, I had many lengthy conversations with him, so don't talk if you have no idea, you only make yourself look like an idiot.

Welcome to my blocklist. Goodbye, I will never have to interact with you again, from this moment onwards you no longer exist in my reality
Pathetic idiot. I'm glad you don't get to procreate if you're such a little bitch that you put people on ignore because of one post.

Last edited:
Based old fat redpillcel

Gigabased, unironically too many parents and pet owners act too entitled. They often don't even clean up after messes their creatures make and still feel entitled to single men giving them shit for free.

Yes. You dont always get your way indeed. But perhaps if the father was accompanying them the child could have the window seat next to both parents.

Yes. You dont always get your way indeed. But perhaps if the father was accompanying them the child could have the window seat next to both parents.
But Foids are independent nowadys, Inkwel. They don't need a man to fly.