Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat landwhale looks at me as if I killed her Dog

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
I was returning home from work and this fat whale who looked like fucking rikishi from the WWF stared at me with the most disgust look. I was standing for the bus and she passed by me staring at me as If I murdered her dog or stole her cheeseburger. Why are fat landwhales who appear 2/10 the biggest haters of incels. Stacies just pass by as if i dont exist jfl but its always the ugly fat whores who think they are superior to incels even though most of us incels mog tf outta all of them. This fat chewbacca riskishi looking whore looked so hideous, i guess she looked at me with a weird face before i could. I returned the favor and looked at her with disgust and also spit , acted as if i was about to puke. Call me a volcel but i'd never fuck such landwhales. If I see this gigantic whore again when the streets are empty, no i wouldnt touch her, i'd break a beer bottle on her head and shit on her face in minecraft ofc.

I was returning home from work and this fat whale who looked like fucking rikishi from the WWF stared at me with the most disgust look. I was standing for the bus and she passed by me staring at me as If I murdered her dog or stole her cheeseburger. Why are fat landwhales who appear 2/10 the biggest haters of incels. Stacies just pass by as if i dont exist jfl but its always the ugly fat whores who think they are superior to incels even though most of us incels mog tf outta all of them. This fat chewbacca riskishi looking whore looked so hideous, i guess she looked at me with a weird face before i could. I returned the favor and looked at her with disgust and also spit , acted as if i was about to puke. Call me a volcel but i'd never fuck such landwhales. If I see this gigantic whore again when the streets are empty, no i wouldnt touch her, i'd break a beer bottle on her head and shit on her face in minecraft ofc.
fat ones are the worrst

. This fat chewbacca riskishi looking whore looked so hideous
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Fat scum & simps need to end up in North Korean camps it'll teach them the value of hard work

The fats ones are quick to anger and are always angry

i hate fat chicks literally all you have to do is be skinny if you're a womxn

next time tell her she stinks

Call me a volcel but i'd never fuck such landwhales. If I see this gigantic whore again when the streets are empty, no i wouldnt touch her, i'd break a beer bottle on her head and shit on her face in minecraft ofc.
i would do the same. also lol @ shit on her face in minecraft

Grab your harpoons, it's time to go whaling.

Walking Imploded Egos

She's only ugly cause she's fat that's why her ego is boosted she knows she can go to the gym for two years and come out as a Stacy. While on the other hand my friend we can't do anything to become desirable that's why we are humble.