Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just got mogged by my dog

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
I had a male cute little dog, and when I decided to go home with my dog, my neighbor (a woman with her daughter), who was coming from the opposite direction, only said hi to the dog, not to me. So basically I'm below dogs. OMFG.

I had a male cute little dog, and when I decided to go home with my dog, my neighbor (a woman with her daughter), who was coming from the opposite direction, only said hi to the dog, not to me. So basically I'm below dogs. OMFG.
Dogpill, She wants to get knotted by him.

should have said great me first you rude one who just wants to have a knotty time with my dog!

Brutal Dogpill, fuck that whore aswell

kek

should have said great me first you rude one who just wants to have a knotty time with my dog!
This world is twisted asf. I tend to believe that my life is a script at this point.

“It’s an animal, it doesn’t understand you.”

Foids will be foids

The only time people have come up to talk to me is to pet my dog and ask for his name.

Least dog obessed foid

@tehgymcel420