Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat / obese women are ugly as fuck.

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I know that FATTYtears is reading my threads and I know how sensitive women about their weight so I just wanted to point that out.

Would rather masturbate than have sex with an obese /ugly fatty.

they wouldn't date me anyway.
also how fat is too fat?
a 180 pounds is fat but ok
a 350 pounds is super fat and definitely no
also, if you're fat yourself then you're going to be kinda ok with fat women since you're already used to your own body

Chad cockru onry.

they wouldn't date me anyway.
also how fat is too fat?
a 180 pounds is fat but ok
a 350 pounds is super fat and definitely no
also, if you're fat yourself then you're going to be kinda ok with fat women since you're already used to your own body
I'm talking obese. I would date an overweight foid.

Last edited:
imagine the smell.

On fat women, How do they find the hole?

You are right SSBBW category is not worth even thinking of, cannot imagine someone masturbate to them,
Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Yeah, being fat is ugly, no arguing here.

I don't approve of any sort of bullying, but all this body positivity crap is pure political correctness and virtual signeling.

The stacy that says to the fat girl that her body is beatiful is the same one that has a panic attack when she gains weight.

Yeah, being fat is ugly, no arguing here.

I don't approve of any sort of bullying, but all this body positivity crap is pure political correctness and virtual signeling.

The stacy that says to the fat girl that her body is beatiful is the same one that has a panic attack when she gains weight.
Women could bully men for being "creepy" (that is being sub 7 or below 5'9") all they want. I worked with 3 fat foids (1 overweight the other 2 obese) and they all showed off over how they take free drinks men offer them at bars and then reject them.

14:16 girl tells black guy to "fukk off". This guy also gets rejected by every girl. In many cases in extremely rude ways.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBINg9ijKw

Now if we say one bad thing about fat women, we get arrested.

Women could bully men for being "creepy" (that is being sub 7 or below 5'9") all they want. I worked with 3 fat foids (1 overweight the other 2 obese) and they all showed off over how they take free drinks men offer them at bars and then reject them.

14:16 girl tells black guy to "fukk off". This guy also gets rejected by every girl. In many cases in extremely rude ways.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBINg9ijKw

Now if we say one bad thing about fat women, we get arrested.

Double standards suck.