Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat pig is sad because husband tells her obese ass to eat less

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/if75gm/how_am_i_26f_supposed_to_create_a_healthy/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=aae5ff47b3ba45a49b09a9f536cf2fca&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=if75gm

Nobody likes a fat cunt to have sex with and to live with, but ofcs the normie scum cucks on reddit are telling her that she's a snowflake and the husband is the problem and that he should have to deal with a greedy glutton landwhale as a wife.

Jfl at this shit. 136 comments, 90% slide with the whale.

Last edited:
LMAO of course the comments side with the fat wife who literally is no longer attractive to her husband and eats like a pig. because of course they are

Yep average dudes having to marry whales these days. It’s over

What’s so goddamn difficult about not cramming calories in your mouth every 10 minutes?

"natural slim/fast metabolism husband".
The disgusting swine actually believes it's not her fault that she is fat but of nature, JFL.
What’s so goddamn difficult about not cramming calories in your mouth every 10 minutes?
I never understood tbh, I love to eat shit but if I am gaining weight I stay the fuck out of the fridge and drink water

Nobody likes a fat cunt to have sex with and to live with, but ofcs the normie scum cucks on reddit are telling her that she's a snowflake and the husband is the problem and that he should have to deal with a greedy glutton landwhale as a wife.
ToxicFeminity. It comes with nice words and nobody can judge it.

"and probably no one will even see this... "

Pig attention whore knows well cucks and other foids will support her, digusting.

Them: tall, athletic, handsome, six figure income, high education, high status...
Us: not even thin, just not that obese, please.
Them: :reeeeee:
I really despise landwhales.

Metabolism :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Unless you have some crippling thyroid problem then metabolism is a complete meme

she will only lose weight when it's time to leave him

Even with thyroid problems, you can't make a brick house without the bricks. The principle of conservation of matter and energy > genes. Water is wet, yet they insist in muh genes.
Precisely. Worst case scenario, genes, childbirth, slow metabolism will make you end up 10-20 lbs overweight at most. But only overeating can get you to obesity

Its always muh metabolism

Somebody needs to explain to these people that by breathing in oxygen and exhaling CO2 you literally burn weight

Unless youre exercising the rate should be pretty steady

Just eat less you fat pig

I have a slow metabolism.

I have a thyroid condition.

I have big bones.

My body just doesn't burn fat like other people.

My body knows what nutrients it needs.

Diets don't work, silly.

Healthy food is too expensive.

Screen Shot 2020 09 15 at 122530 PM

Landwhales are an absolute abomination in humanity. Not euthanizing them is a literal crime against humanity.

she will only lose weight when it's time to leave him
I would say she'll start to lose weight quickly when they start chopping rotting limbs off the hambeast due to 'beetus.

I have big bones.

Diets don't work, silly.

View attachment 339091
And the above average/ average man has to put up with this.

If you so much as even suggest that she watches her weight; you're worse than lucifer himself.

Reason #16384949393994499 why you should not marry a foid.

Post removed, anyone have a screencap?

And the above average/ average man has to put up with this.

If you so much as even suggest that she watches her weight; you're worse than lucifer himself.

Reason #16384949393994499 why you should not marry a foid.

naturally slim/fast metabolism husband
Jfl. "It's not my fault! It's muh husband" I imagine this nigga going to gym 4 times a week. She didn't even see fast metabolism people. It's not about them eating less.
Stupid hoid not wanna do physical activities with her landwhale body
Them: tall, athletic, handsome, six figure income, high education, high status...
Us: not even thin, just not that obese, please.
Them: :reeeeee:
I fucking hate women

I have big bones.

Diets don't work, silly.

View attachment 339091
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Landwhales are an absolute abomination in humanity. Not euthanizing them is a literal crime against humanity.

Its well known landwhales won't accept even a thick, or chubby guy, let alone a fat, or heaven forbid, obese guy.

They only want sub 15% bf chad, and other foids tell them they are worth it, and ripped chads pump and dump them anyway

I hate threads in which incels bully other people, and this is one of them.

Sigh, if "eat less" was so easy, why are there fat people?

Who would choose being fat over every other aspect of your life being worse?

Choosing being fat, is like choosing to be ugly. Nobody in their right mind would ever choose it.

Nobody loves food that much.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/if75gm/how_am_i_26f_supposed_to_create_a_healthy/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=aae5ff47b3ba45a49b09a9f536cf2fca&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=if75gm

Jfl at this shit. 136 comments, 90% slide with the whale.

"Why is le smelly inkwell against effort? Everyone has to put in effort!"

No, we live in a soyciety with group-selective expectations. Women in general and some races are seen as helpless victims of society and society should do something for them. Others are expected to do everything alone and care for themselves - and when they complain you call it "entitlement", when they struggle you ignore it.

I have big bones.

Diets don't work, silly.

View attachment 339091
This. People that actually suffer from conditions that make them gain weight or have to take medication that makes them gain weight are the absolute minority and despite being the absolute minority they make up the absolute majority of all arguments against fat-shaming.

This. People that actually suffer from conditions that make them gain weight or have to take medication that makes them gain weight are the absolute minority and despite being the absolute minority they make up the absolute majority of all arguments against fat-shaming.
I know for a fact that fat foid landwhales deserve to be shamed. I've actually been losing weight while LDARing. I'm the laziest piece of shit ever and I lose weight just setting on my couch and not shoving tons of junkfood and fastfood down my throat like fat lazy women do. Any fat women you see out there is pounding down the ice cream, chips, chocolate, and cake because they are fat pigs who can't stop eating.

I know for a fact that fat foid landwhales deserve to be shamed. I've actually been losing weight while LDARing. I'm the laziest piece of shit ever and I lose weight just setting on my couch and not shoving tons of junkfood and fastfood down my throat like fat lazy women do. Any fat women you see out there is pounding down the ice cream, chips, chocolate, and cake because they are fat pigs who can't stop eating.
This tbh. If you have a normal metabolism and don't constantly eat you will automatically lose weight. Especially at a big size. If you have a big body your body needs much energy and if you eat less than you need you will lose body mass. I also did no sports during weight loss. I just stopped drinking unhealthy stuff or eat chips during work/fun at the computer. Especially at the start the weight loss was extremely fast.

I hate threads in which incels bully other people, and this is one of them.

Sigh, if "eat less" was so easy, why are there fat people?

Who would choose being fat over every other aspect of your life being worse?

Choosing being fat, is like choosing to be ugly. Nobody in their right mind would ever choose it.

Nobody loves food that much.
You being sarcastic? Food tastes fucking good, that's why people are fat. They can't control themselves.

Are you retarded comparing something controllable like weight to being ugly? If incels can turn handsome by simply consuming less calories, there'd be no ugly men posting here.

Explain why obesity in America is so much worse than some place like Japan. Are people in east Asia simply immune to this crippling landwhale mental condition you're talking about? Your response better be good, or you should be banned for this foid level of logic. Take some responsibility over traits that you can control. Look at all the weight loss stories out there. Those people had discipline. These landwhales do not, because people like you enable them.

Last edited:
I thought the SJW logic was all about not discriminating people for things they can't change, like race for instance, but you were allowed to criticize people for things they can change. But I see those people ridiculing short and small-dicked men all the time, but thinking calling out fatties who overeat is wrong.

KxUNYbX

How am I (26M) supposed to create a healthy relationship with food when it feels like my naturally slim/fast metabolism wife (27F) scrutinizes my eating and doesn’t understand why I can’t just “eat less, like her"

You being sarcastic? Food tastes fucking good, that's why people are fat. They can't control themselves.

Are you retarded comparing something controllable like weight to being ugly? If incels can turn handsome by simply consuming less calories, there'd be no ugly men posting here.

Explain why obesity in America is so much worse than some place like Japan. Are people in east Asia simply immune to this crippling landwhale mental condition you're talking about? Your response better be good, or you should be banned for this foid level of logic. Take some responsibility over traits that you can control. Look at all the weight loss stories out there. Those people had discipline. These landwhales do not, because people like you enable them.

Japanese people don't like food? Japanese people have mastered self-control? Any actual evidence rather than Japanese share the same genetics?

Weight loss stories are fleeting.

Ever see a skinny drug addict? Do they have any reasonable sense of self control? How come they get addicted to expensive drugs with rather inexpensive food available everywhere?

Self control has nothing to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back