Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fat relative makes lot of noise when eating and walking and drinking

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Have a fat relative over atm for next few weeks. This fatty makes lots of noise when eating, breathing, drinking, walking. Very annoying motherfucker. I wondered why some people hate fatties so much but now makes more sense. They make tons of noise. A lot more than skonnyfags on average. Far too much noise.

Call them out when they’re making so much noise. If they are chewing loudly, tell them to close their mouth when they eat. When they are breathing loudly, ask them why they are having trouble breathing. When they are shaking the house when walking ask them why they are causing an Earthquake.

Idk how they are drinking loudly jfl, that’s a new one.

Call them out when they’re making so much noise. If they are chewing loudly, tell them to close their mouth when they eat. When they are breathing loudly, ask them why they are having trouble breathing. When they are shaking the house when walking ask them why they are causing an Earthquake.

Idk how they are drinking loudly jfl, that’s a new one.
he slurps chai tea when he is drinking. like legit slurps

and curry on top of that, must be a hit with the females

When I was an adolescent, I had to stay in my room most of the time since I could barely handle interacting with relatives who lived with us or relatives who visited often.

Just be fat.
chalabi-datalab-sexualpartners2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back