Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat to slim chadlite, his opinion on advices like "looks don't matter" "it's all about personality" "be yourself"

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
"THAT NEVER GOT ME ANYWHERE"

Hear that IT cucks? That's right, looks matter more than anything, so shut your fucking mouth now.

Last edited:
Imagine allowing yourself to get fat. Wtf would you eat...

fuck him, hope he drowns in lava (In Lego Star Wars)

Fatcel = volcel... until you get fit for the first time. If after that you're still not attracting foids, then fatcel = highIQcel.

fuck him, hope he drowns in lava (In Lego Star Wars)
He won the genetic lottery by having a good bone structure from the start, if he wouldn't have that, he wouldn't have experienced any of the positive effects because he would still look ugly like before, just slimmer.

But the thing is that he discovered that being ugly = fucking hell on earth, and no amount of personality and positive thinking is gonna change that.

Fatcels=lazy fakecels.

I cannot even imagine how to get fat.

It always makes me furious seeing fat people ascending simply by losing weight. Yet i'm here, having been skinny almost my entire life, and still getting nowhere with it.

more proof that being fat is being volcel

It always makes me furious seeing fat people ascending simply by losing weight. Yet i'm here, having been skinny almost my entire life, and still getting nowhere with it.
Have you tried bulking up?

fatcel=volcel*

if male, does not apply to females

This video is actually cancer because he doesn't realize without his good facial bones nothing would change after the weight loss. Now he thinks all incels are lazy and just need to lift bro. Even though most of us look like this, but our faces are ugly and were under 6ft so it means nothing.

This video is actually cancer because he doesn't realize without his good facial bones nothing would change after the weight loss. Now he thinks all incels are lazy and just need to lift bro. Even though most of us look like this, but our faces are ugly and were under 6ft so it means nothing.

He won the genetic lottery by having a good bone structure from the start, if he wouldn't have that, he wouldn't have experienced any of the positive effects because he would still look ugly like before, just slimmer.

But the thing is that he discovered that being ugly = fucking hell on earth, and no amount of personality and positive thinking is gonna change that.

fatcel=volcel*

if male, does not apply to females
As if, even when he was fat he still had hunter eyes aswell as his bones. Gymaxxing to ascend is just a delusion, though i still encourage everybody who can to gymmaxx since it's better to be a jacked subhuman then just a subhuman.
THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE BTW

As if, even when he was fat he still had hunter eyes aswell as his bones. Gymaxxing to ascend is just a delusion, though i still encourage everybody who can to gymmaxx since it's better to be a jacked subhuman then just a subhuman.
THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE BTW

leanmaxxing=/=gymmaxxing

Same shit, the point is in going to the gym to lose weight and/or get muscle to get girls is cope.

depends, it worked for the guy in the vid. You have to try to see where it can get you.

Fatcel = volcel

Fatcels are disgusting. I wish I could just stop eating for a month and suddenly become attractive.

Fucking parents letting people be fat.

Fatcel = volcel... until you get fit for the first time. If after that you're still not attracting foids, then fatcel = highIQcel.

I'd kill myself if i get fat tbh

Fatcel = volcel

Just some chads under the fat, nothing new here.

Bring in some autistic lanklet 5'2 currycel and let's see how it goes.

I havent watched the video, but its possible his parents fucked him over at a young age by allowing (and even encouraging) him to eat bad. At least he's somewhat blackpilled

Even though most of us look like this
Most incels are skinnyfat or slightly overweight just like most men in general. The gymcel look is exclusive to gymcels. Though I agree, if he wasn't tall with good facial bones, the weight loss would have changed nothing.

As if, even when he was fat he still had hunter eyes aswell as his bones.
Yet he was still incel. One attractive feature won't save you when the rest of you is trash. He had to lose the weight to get out of inceldom.

Most incels are skinnyfat or slightly overweight just like most men in general. The gymcel look is exclusive to gymcels. Though I agree, if he wasn't tall with good facial bones, the weight loss would have changed nothing.

Yet he was still incel. One attractive feature won't save you when the rest of you is trash. He had to lose the weight to get out of inceldom.
Basically Chad V Incel isn't one good or bad feature, it's a package deal & the contents determine where you fall on the scale of either end & everything in between.

According to this poll most incels are actually skinny or normal weight than slightly overweight. What I'm saying though is that incels already gymmaxxed and it meant nothing because they don't have the facial bones or the height, so they let themselves go.
https://incels.is/threads/what-body-type-are-you-poll.40398/

Well, he is still tall, white and has a good face under that fat. Genetics = EVERYTHING

Me pretty much. But i am also incel for other reasons lol

You are what you eat

How you're treated is determined by the face others perceive.

According to this poll most incels are actually skinny or normal weight than slightly overweight. What I'm saying though is that incels already gymmaxxed and it meant nothing because they don't have the facial bones or the height, so they let themselves go.
https://incels.is/threads/what-body-type-are-you-poll.40398/
Skinnyfat, by definition, falls into one or both of those categories.

Something I also see a lot of is threads where people will say they intend to gymmax, maybe ask for advice, but fall off the wagon within a few months as it dawns on them that it's a slow difficult process that has a stark point of diminishing returns and will probably never get them out of inceldom.

Skinnyfat, by definition, falls into one or both of those categories.

Something I also see a lot of is threads where people will say they intend to gymmax, maybe ask for advice, but fall off the wagon within a few months as it dawns on them that it's a slow difficult process that has a stark point of diminishing returns and will probably never get them out of inceldom.
You said slightly overweight. I showed the poll to show that most incels are actually on the skinnier side.

You said slightly overweight. I showed the poll to show that most incels are actually on the skinnier side.
I said normal or slightly overweight. :feelsseriously: Or. As in, both those categories combined make up the majority. Surveys are also far from accurate since people tend to underestimate their body fat by a wide margin, especially in the incel community where compensatory narcissism is rampant.

If looks don't matter, why did he lose weight?

I said normal or slightly overweight. :feelsseriously: Or. As in, both those categories combined make up the majority. Surveys are also far from accurate since people tend to underestimate their body fat by a wide margin, especially in the incel community where compensatory narcissism is rampant.
Yeah, and my point is that skinny people and normal weight people make up the majority of incels. People think incels are obese neckbeards when the majority of use aren't even slightly overweight. Incels actually hate being skinny and call themselves framecels with tiny wrists.

Fatcel = volcel

Just some chads under the fat, nothing new here.

Bring in some autistic lanklet 5'2 currycel and let's see how it goes.
they are like a shark in the water :chad:

Yeah, and my point is that skinny people and normal weight people make up the majority of incels. People think incels are obese neckbeards when the majority of use aren't even slightly overweight. Incels actually hate being skinny and call themselves framecels with tiny wrists.
If we're 40% skinnyfat and 20% overweight, that means we're majority skinnyfat and overweight. There's still plenty of room for bona fide skinny guys to bitch and moan about being skinny.

And who ever said you can't be a thin-wristed framecel with high body fat?

I disagree. Lot of fat fucks here who believe they're just slightly overweight.

If we're 40% skinnyfat and 20% overweight, that means we're majority skinnyfat and overweight. There's still plenty of room for bona fide skinny guys to bitch and moan about being skinny.

And who ever said you can't be a thin-wristed framecel with high body fat?
You didn't see the very skinny part of the poll. It's better to be a fat framecel than a skeleton framecel because being fat can hide your garbage frame e.g. wrist fat.

You didn't see the very skinny part of the poll. It's better to be a fat framecel than a skeleton framecel because being fat can hide your garbage frame e.g. wrist fat.
According to the official October 2019 survey, only about 17% of us are underweight. The rest are normal (59%) and overweight (24%).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back