Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women shit like crazy

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I work for a government office , right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). Mostly black/hispanic women work here. Almost everyone here (even most white foids) are obese. Probably one of the fattest places on planet earth.

I was walking across the "women" (landwhales) bathroom at work and this obese, short, ugly, fat, white, pig opened the door to leave the restroom. I noticed that the smell of the bathroom has a STRONG (very strong)shit odor, even from the hallway. I was fucking disgusted. I could smell the shit right from the hallway.

Fucking landwhales are disgusting.

fat hoes eat too much mcdonalds

You shouldn't talk about your mum like that

and most of them have better lifes :feelsrope:

and most of them have better lifes :feelsrope:
They are almost all married to other obese men. Probably with tiny penises buried in fat.

Don't see how much different they are to an incel tbh

Too much tacos and tequila

They are almost all married to other obese men. Probably with tiny penises buried in fat.

Don't see how much different they are to an incel tbh
Canada sadly I see their husbands often being normal weight normies or maybe slightly pudgey but here it seems it's common for women to weigh twice what their men do.