Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fat women DON'T COUNT

P

Panda

Banned
-
I find it pathetic when a guy pretends hes a superior normie and then you discover his girlfriend is a fatty. JFL.

fatties dont count. period. they arent girls. they are whales. if your girlfriend is fat, you dont have a girlfriend, you have a problem.

i also lol when an inceltears females pretend to be a stacy then her pics leak and its some 180lb masculine looking woman.

im sure she is a nice girl but she is not gettin this incel dik. nope

:no::no::no::no::no::no:
980x.jpg

you havent succeeded until you score a girl with a general body type like this give or take 20lbs

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
16jhevq.png

and guys with fat fetishes ruin it for the rest of us when we go to brothels and the lineup is 90% FATTIES
actual photo of a nevada brothel

you cant even pay to fuck a somewhat attractive female these days

image.jpg

Young fat women are disgusting.

You still have to be chad lite to get one.

They are not pleasant but they count

you need to be 7/10 and under 25 to get a fat girl

They do count you just have a petite fetish

Fat women have higher standards and will never date anyone as low as them. I hate how they can still win the dating game because looks don't matter for women. Just look at all of these disgusting fucking hambeasts scoring with Chad:

090111_heavymom_spl308539_024110901202501.jpg

susanne-eman-fattest-woman.jpg

images

images

fat6.jpg

3CE33B1A00000578-4195618-image-a-31_1486379529818.jpg

Pure suicidefuel. It's over.

you need to be 7/10 and under 25 to get a fat girl
In a few generations, the female obesity rate will be 100% and even Chads will fuck them because they will know nothing else. Skinny women will only exist in pictures in history books from a "dark, oppressive time."

They count but theyre nothing to brag about.

Jesus those woman in the brothel are disgusting, one of them has huge football player shoulders too.

Right.

Fat women don't count toward your n-count and if you've only ever fucked them you are essentially still a virgin. Its similar gays. You are still incel because actual women are the "challenge" men must overcome in order actually become productive humans. Fucking fat chicks/dudes is a bit like being a the bottom of a scoreboard where the bottom 10000 people are tied. You aren't actually a true person yet. You must OVERCOME an obstacle (females) to actually take your place.

Bunch of volcels here.

It's one thing to fuck fat girls when you have access to skinny girls. It's another when it's your only option.

Agreed, although the funny thing is you still need to be a chadlite to fuck a fat chick.

What about skinny, deformed face women? What about blind women?

That's right they don't count if you're not fat yourself. They only count if the fatty mogs you.

blind women count if you're blind and fat. Fat blind women count if you are fat blind and deaf. Fat blind deaf women count if you are blind deaf fat and retarded, etc...

Last edited:
Tbh only type 1 aryian goddesses(8+) with at least 1000 insta followers really count.

Whatever you say volcel

It doesn't matter, fat women are still desired like any other women, perhaps not just as much.

They still get unlimited (or limitless) validation, affection and attention just like any other women.

They can't be fat and sloppy and get that treatment. They either have to have nice tits or a nice ass. But fat women with flat asses and droopy tits are fucked. Guys will only want to get head from them if they are very desperate.

chubby chaser chads have it amazing

They can't be fat and sloppy and get that treatment. They either have to have nice tits or a nice ass. But fat women with flat asses and droopy tits are fucked. Guys will only want to get head from them if they are very desperate.
cope, all women have it easy in the dating scene. I'm proof of that because I'd fuck literally any woman

Anyone with average or above standards are most likely volcel.

I think that single men (loosers like me) have a right to an environemtn free of fat people. Fat people cause me distress. I had to sit next to one on the plane and it made me feel sick. Its like god is trying to mate you and saying, your running out of time, here is what you qualify for.

I spent years and years running and working out to stay thin. I'm getting fatter now and its depressing, but I did that so that I would qualify for a fit partner. I wont explain the thinking, but a lot comes down to a mirrored you, so if you are fat you get a fat partner.

The system breeds fat people to steralisesociety. They are like cows that farmers breed and employers will socially condition you to mix with fat people. You wont accidently find yourself working next to a fit girl. always fat or ugly.

I fly regularly and NEVER have a ended up sitting next to a fit single girl that I hit it off with.

One of the best things I heard recently was a immigration officer at a US airport. We were talking about hurricane Urma and he said 'Its not like on the TV'. I took that on board at a broader level. Life is not like on the TV. In films a person gets on a flight and sits next to an attractive girl and then thy have an adventure. Like that film where tom cruise just happens to meet Cameron diaz.

Fat people have no idea how repulsive they are and how much the site of them can upset people. However, you cant not work with them or go into pubs or clubs where they are.

I remember going out once, and I saw some fat people, and they toatally destroyed my night because I though that I would have to talk to them and I became preoccupied with avoiding them. Same with ugly people. We have issues and the presence of fat and ugly people doesn't help.

They count but to LTR them, just LDAR.

Fucking a fat foid is roughly the same as fucking a whale, bestiality is not ascending.

That's right they don't count if you're not fat yourself. They only count if the fatty mogs you.

blind women count if you're blind and fat. Fat blind women count if you are fat blind and deaf. Fat blind deaf women count if you are blind deaf fat and retarded, etc...
Can you call yourself a Truecel if ANY kind of woman is into you, though?

Are you saying you'd fuck John Goodman with a wig?

I don't think anyone here is a truecel. About 99% of us can get laid with something or someone if we really looked hard enough. Give me $50 and I'll hook up the ugliest guy here with a fat herpes ridden low iq land whale I know that smells like garbage. I see her every day sitting on the corer begging for change and cigarettes. She tries to talk to literally any man she sees, and everyone ignores her. But if you're really a truecel, you'd take her to your house and put roses on the bed and show her what incel dick can do.

Last edited: