Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Fatcels are Volcels”

JUST BE FAT BROS
in bongland

It’s all about Height, Dimorphism, NT, and Frame. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

brb mixing nutella with protein powder

But seriously, maybe being fat is caused by being in a relationship (and not giving a shit) and being thin is caused by trying to increase your attractiveness because you're not in a relationship. So guys who are in relationships have more sex and they also tend to get fatter, but fatness doesn't cause them to have more sex. Edit: yup, that's just what the article says.

Last edited:
My white brother is not slim and still gets skinny and fat girls ... JBW IS LAW.

Ive never seen a fat ethnic get anyone young shits stupid you r volcel if fat unless you are short

Just be tall strikes again.

Fatcel= volcel is almost as fucking stupid a theory as JBW.

Almost.

Do Jews control the world ?
What do you think?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I wouldn't say we "control" the world:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I would say we are more like the admins of a forum called earth with various sections called continents, you see.

What do you think?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I wouldn't say we "control" the world:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I would say we are more like the admins of a forum called earth with various sections called continents, you see.
Just wanted to hear your viewpoint your avi caught my attention