Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicidefuel for fatcels: ‘Man Boobs’ Warning: Enlarged Breasts Raises Risk of Early Death

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
All you fatcels out there might as well admit that it's ovER - this article was published yesterday on StudyFinds.org. Here is the full article:

It is over for this fat son of a bitch

Study Finds.org
Health & Medical News, Men

‘Man Boobs’ Warning: Enlarged Breasts Raises Risk of Early Death​

January 16, 2024
By: StudyFinds

What To Know:
  • Having gynecomastia increases the risk of early death for men by 37%
  • Enlarged breast tissue is usually the result of a hormonal imbalance
  • Men with pre-existing health conditions are at an even greater risk

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — Men with enlarged breast tissue, which people often call “moobs” or “man boobs,” face a higher risk of premature death before the age of 75, a new study warns. This condition, medically known as gynecomastia, typically results from a hormonal imbalance and affects between one-third to two-thirds of men, varying with age.

The development of gynecomastia occurs in three distinct life stages, corresponding to hormonal changes: during the neonatal period, puberty, and in later years. It’s important to note that this condition differs from pseudo gynecomastia, which is the result of being overweight or obese.

According to the study, men with gynecomastia have a 37-percent increased risk of early death from any cause compared to those without the condition. The risk is particularly high in men with a known pre-existing condition, where the odds are 75 percent higher than in cases of gynecomastia of unknown origin. The greatest risks are associated with pre-existing cancers, as well as circulatory, lung, and gut diseases. Interestingly, neurological diseases were linked to a 29-percent lower risk.

“Males diagnosed with gynecomastia are at higher risk of death, observed mainly in males with a known pre-existing risk factor of gynecomastia,” says Dr. Anders Juul from the University of Copenhagen, in a media release. “These findings will hopefully stimulate more awareness among healthcare providers to potentially apply interventions that aid in alleviating underlying risk factors in males with this condition.”

Fatcels should just get it ovER with

This condition, medically known as gynecomastia, typically results from a hormonal imbalance and affects between one-third to two-thirds of men, varying with age. (Illustration by CHEN I CHUN on Shutterstock)

The research team based their findings on data from Danish national health and population registries. They identified 23,429 men diagnosed with gynecomastia between Jan. 1, 1995 and June 30, 2021. These men were categorized into two groups: those with idiopathic (unknown cause) gynecomastia and those with a known pre-existing condition. All participants were monitored from the date of study entry until death or the end of June 2021, whichever occurred first. During this period, 12,676 men passed away.

Men with idiopathic gynecomastia did not generally face a greater risk of early death than those in the reference group, except for a specific doubled risk of death from liver disease.

“Males diagnosed with gynecomastia are at a 37 percent higher risk of death, observed mainly in males with a known pre-existing gynecomastia risk factor and not in males with idiopathic gynecomastia. These results should therefore prompt thorough clinical examination to identify the underlying risk factors,” Dr. Juul concludes. :blackpill:

@NeverEvenBegan @Zwamileng @Overman @ElYonkas @epillepsy

It's just made up propaganda to force ppl to eat ze bugz and be happy

If you're a regular fatcel with a proportional amount of fat, you could still diet.

As a manboobscel, you NEED surgery to fix it.

A few years back, I tried basically starving myself for a couple of months. I did lose weight, I did become more skinny, but I maintained the overall skinnyfat build. BUT MY MANBOOBS DID NOT SHRINK.

It was awful. It affected my voice. I had no idea that can happen, but apparently your voice level is tied to your energy/calories. I literally could not speak normally anymore. My voice level was just lower. I also could barely go down and up the stairs. All that shits and no result. I think starving myself also fucked up with my metabolism or some shit. I got fatter when I revert back to eating normally.

It's so over for manboobscels. I don't have the money for surgery, are you kidding me?

And I always had this feeling in the back of my mind that I was going to die young, like in my early 40s. I am simply a subhuman. Just bad. Bad genes, bad everything. Subhuman.

I always hate when society cries for the poor wahmen, saying how many suffer from 'eating disorders'. Such a joke. Most women have 'eating disorders' because they lack the discipline of heating healthy, they are landwhales and want easy and quick shortcuts. And the entire fucking society bends backwards to circlejerk how brave they are and how it's somehow men's patriarchal gaze fault for that.

Meanwhile, no one gives a fuck about someone like who almost dies starving myself to death out of desperation. Who the fuck cares about a skinnyfat retard with manboobs? No one. Everyone is concerned about the foids. Only foids get to have sympathy.

Nah, it never even began for me. Even if I didn't have gynecomastia and had a normal chest, it would still be over for me. The extra manboobs are just adding insult to injury. Like comeone, I can't catch a break. Literally everything about me is bad.

Over for me and my man boobs

Natural selection

Why would I want to live longer? No point living as an oldcel

Early death = blessing

If you're a regular fatcel with a proportional amount of fat, you could still diet.

As a manboobscel, you NEED surgery to fix it.

A few years back, I tried basically starving myself for a couple of months. I did lose weight, I did become more skinny, but I maintained the overall skinnyfat build. BUT MY MANBOOBS DID NOT SHRINK.

It was awful. It affected my voice. I had no idea that can happen, but apparently your voice level is tied to your energy/calories. I literally could not speak normally anymore. My voice level was just lower. I also could barely go down and up the stairs. All that shits and no result. I think starving myself also fucked up with my metabolism or some shit. I got fatter when I revert back to eating normally.

It's so over for manboobscels. I don't have the money for surgery, are you kidding me?

And I always had this feeling in the back of my mind that I was going to die young, like in my early 40s. I am simply a subhuman. Just bad. Bad genes, bad everything. Subhuman.

I always hate when society cries for the poor wahmen, saying how many suffer from 'eating disorders'. Such a joke. Most women have 'eating disorders' because they lack the discipline of heating healthy, they are landwhales and want easy and quick shortcuts. And the entire fucking society bends backwards to circlejerk how brave they are and how it's somehow men's patriarchal gaze fault for that.

Meanwhile, no one gives a fuck about someone like who almost dies starving myself to death out of desperation. Who the fuck cares about a skinnyfat retard with manboobs? No one. Everyone is concerned about the foids. Only foids get to have sympathy.

Nah, it never even began for me. Even if I didn't have gynecomastia and had a normal chest, it would still be over for me. The extra manboobs are just adding insult to injury. Like comeone, I can't catch a break. Literally everything about me is bad.
Brutal post:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Over for me and my man boobs

Why did I get tagged in this bs?

Enlarged breast tissue is usually the result of a hormonal imbalance
yeah too much "rapeseed/soy oil" hormone
I encourage every single burger reading this to just try to find a cereal or granola bar without seed oils or corn syrup. I couldn't find a single one in my local shartmart