Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This guy's father skills make up for all the other blacks who didn't get a father at all. Lifefuel/kekfuel right here. :feelsokman:

It drives me on when she cry, lol, i dont know why. But i dont really understand wtf is going on and is he right to do this

"Father lashing a teenage girl with a belt then shaving off her hair as punishment for downloading Snapchat.

Alex Harrison, 33, proudly shared the video on Facebook and Snapchat earlier this week."
UnitedAdmiredGrayling-size_restricted.gif

inb4 people defend this, most parents just ignore shit like this and you have sluts showing off their ass on Snapchat

Seems like he’s actively trying to be a good father just watch cucktears take this out of context

"Father lashing a teenage girl with a belt then shaving off her hair as punishment for downloading Snapchat.

Alex Harrison, 33, proudly shared the video on Facebook and Snapchat earlier this week."
UnitedAdmiredGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Im ok with him not wanting her on snapchat,honestly its really bad for young kids,but THAT? Looks dont make you subhuman,height doesnt make you subhuman,behaviour like that makes you subhuman.

Im ok with him not wanting her on snapchat,honestly its really bad for young kids,but THAT? Looks dont make you subhuman,height doesnt make you subhuman,behaviour like that makes you subhuman.
She wouldn't listen if he didn't do that now she knows who her authority is the father did a really good thing she will be scared to download shit and become a total slut i hope the father took her phone too.

inb4 people defend this, most parents just ignore shit like this and you have sluts showing off their ass on Snapchat

Seems like he’s actively trying to be a good father just watch cucktears take this out of context
exactly when a femoid uses that shit its either to show off her body or send nudes to chad

He shouldnt slap her so much ,i think. Yea, she wont forget it, but its too cruel and she might kill him at night some time.

She wouldn't listen if he didn't do that now she knows who her authority is the father did a really good thing she will be scared to download shit and become a total slut i hope the father took her phone too.
But thats not good parenting,a child should feel safe at home. The Father can talk to her about the danger of these apps and if she doesnt listen,he can simply take away her phone.

was probably more than just "downloading" probably shared some nudes.

I would definitely do that if I ever have a daughter,not because she downloaded snapchat just because it looks hot.

ironic

he beats her for downloading snapchat

but uploads the video on cuckbook to get validation

fuckign patethic if you ask me

this is not the way

this nigger is a piece of shit

lmao just punishment IMO.

Gave me a hardon

Who cares what random girls online do. As long as it doesn’t relate to me it’s irrelevant. You guys get hurt over petty shit

He could have just as easily cut her WiFi and phone service, that delivers the same message. But ok beat her and shave her hair JFL

The beating was overboard.

Just the hair-shaving, taking her phone away and public humilliation would have been enough.

Thot PATROL, she ain't getting Tyrone dick now.

I would never shave my daughters hair. I will never allow my daughter to cut her hair. Having short hair is fucked on girls/women.

I am ok with a beating with a belt, but nothing overboard, maybe 5-10 lashes

The beating was overboard.

Just the hair-shaving, taking her phone away and public humilliation would have been enough.

nah, they need physical pain too before they learn

I would never shave my daughters hair. I will never allow my daughter to cut her hair. Having short hair is fucked on girls/women.

I am ok with a beating with a belt, but nothing overboard, maybe 5-10 lashes
!00 lashes every like she gets on social media.

Can anyone else not see what OP posted?

ironic

this is not the way

Based.

An extremely corrupt culture calls for extreme parenting tactics. We all see what happened to the daughters of cuck fathers who were too pussified to keep their daughters in line. 2-3 generations of women have been ruined because Greatest Generation, Baby Boomer, and now Gen Xer dads were too soft on their precious daughters.

Last edited:

Based as fuck

cant see vid rn but is it where hes like "you wanna be grown?" or some shit

ironic

this is not the way

What women will risk going through just for some Chad dick.

Every bitch on earth needs this kind of father, it's the only way to stop the expansion of whoredom.

Cuck out.
Duude, have you ever been beaten up by your parents ? I have and do have my sisters over stuff much more stupid and trivial than downloading Snapchat . And it's traumatizing . I get that we are all incels and have been rejected by society , but condoning children abuse and using inceldom as a pretext is petty and pathetic .

Duude, have you ever been beaten up by your parents ? I have and do have my sisters over stuff much more stupid and trivial than downloading Snapchat . And it's traumatizing . I get that we are all incels and have been rejected by society , but condoning children abuse and using inceldom as a pretext is petty and pathetic .

KYs faggot we don't have any room for softcels

that is disgusting, way to traumatize your fucking child

KYs faggot we don't have any room for softcels
Lmao Fuck off , you're probably much softer than my 12 yo sibling, if you had to endure half the stuff we've went through , you would've Killed yourself already.

Lmao Fuck off , you're probably much softer than my 12 yo sibling, if you had to endure half the stuff we've went through , you would've Killed yourself already.
do us a favor and kill yourself now, normie