Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mommy foid keeps her daughter away from me

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★
>Happened on the plane.
>I was calmly sitting in my seat.
>Mommy foid sits right behind my seat and her daughter ( around 12-13 years old ) is seated right beside me.
>Mommy foid takes a quick glance at me with a rather odd expression.
>She then immediately stops her child from sitting beside me and gets someone else to take her place.

What did she think I was going to do? Creep on her child? Assault her? Fuck this shit I felt like throwing her ass off the fucking plane.

The worst part is, this isn't the first time this is happening.

She'll kill her child immediately for chad

You need to work on your personality

She could smell the misogyny and terrorism oozing out of your pores

Kek, i first thought you mean a woman/girl that has a mommy personality

>Happened on the plane.
>Mommy foid sits right behind my seat and her daughter ( around 12-13 years old ) is seated right beside me.
>She then immediately stops her child from sitting beside me and gets someone else to take her place.

What did she think I was going to do? Creep on her child? Assault her? Fuck this shit I felt like throwing her ass off the fucking plane.

Hijack the plane in plane simulator

she could sense your bad pERsonality

Why tf did she not buy the seat next to her?

Post the upskirt creepshots bro!

Same happens on public transport

"just hit the gym bud"

It's because you're curry. Can't blame her for acting in that way, it's like getting mad at someone for not wanting to dangle their wallet in front of a nigthug

It's because you're curry. Can't blame her for acting in that way, it's like getting mad at someone for not wanting to dangle their wallet in front of a nigthug
She was curry too, the mom and the daughter both

C49c7f84760cc7893b134c957b5eef2283dd8892

I've had something like this happen to me as well. It's damn insulting when they automatically assume an ugly man must be some kind of chomo.

She was curry too, the mom and the daughter both
Hmm. With the liberalization of curryland, are curryfoids less trusting of curry men nowadays? In the west, they certainly are.

Hmm. With the liberalization of curryland, are curryfoids less trusting of curry men nowadays? In the west, they certainly are.
It has always been this way in curryland. Not just with me, I've seen so many currywhores avoid "scary looking" or ugly guys in public but it's definitely gotten worse with the liberalization of curryland

I've had something like this happen to me as well. It's damn insulting when they automatically assume an ugly man must be some kind of chomo.
Exactly, I would probably sexually assault the mom if she was hot but the daughter? I'm not a pedo

I've had this happen too, being ugly makes you automatically a predator

When I was at work a mother and a little girl was there. The little girl was holding a cup of marbles or something and she dumped them all over the floor. I walked over to help her pick them up by holding the cup and the mother came over, gave me a weird look, and started frantically picking them up.

Dude just go outside and touch grass you fucking incel :soy: :soy:

Brutal asl btw. I've had things like that happen to me too

> 13 yese old
> child
Depends on how big her tits are and how round her ass is. Some are further into puberty than others.

>Happened on the plane.

She just fears that her daughter will get what she deserves. A total loss in women privlege.

Foids say all men are out to rape, seen them say this myself.

Foids say all men are out to rape, seen them say this myself.
I mean i might grape the mom but the daughter? nah

She'll see change in her little 1 soon enough.