Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Father Time spares no one

Even though he helps perpetuates disneys monopoly on the film industry, you can’t help but feel bad. Alzheimer’s is terrible

Even though he helps perpetuates disneys monopoly on the film industry, you can’t help but feel bad. Alzheimer’s is terrible
I don't feel bad for rich and privileged individuals, they along with normies don't give a shit about me anyways

I'm gonna have dementia too but then nobody will give a shit.

How do you know for sure?
I keep forgetting and things and reading the clock to tell the time can be a quite confusing experience.
Once I was watching television and it was on the 'Doctor Oz' program. He said that that could be very early dementia. The guests on the show didn't seem to give a shit.
Plus I rarely exercise my brain :feelstastyman:

I keep forgetting and things and reading the clock to tell the time can be a quite confusing experience.
Once I was watching television and it was on the 'Doctor Oz' program. He said that that could be very early dementia. The guests on the show didn't seem to give a shit.
I might be exaggerating tho

I suppose ldaring has made you use your brain less which was what happened to me too. I lost my perception of time and felt like a ghost living through the day without doing anything but eating and sleeping.

That said, what do you plan to do to combat this problem?

I suppose ldaring has made you use your brain less which was what happened to me too. I lost my perception of time and felt like a ghost living through the day without doing anything but eating and sleeping.

That said, what do you plan to do to combat this problem?
Read a textbook on DNA.