Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father’s Day Coming Up

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by The Detour

I’m currently trying to figure out what my plans are for Father’s Day. Usually I’ll just send him a text around the middle of the day that says
>Happy Father’s Day.
But even that makes me groan because I don’t want him to get the wrong idea and think I’m actually happy that he’s my father.

I try to do the bare minimum to let my parents believe that I don’t despise them so I stay in the will, but I loathe even that. I’d go no-contact, but I feel like I wouldn’t get my share of the inheritance if they didn’t hear from me for the next 20+ years.

I usually avoid talking to them, but I guess I gotta reach out on major holidays like this if I wanna play the long game.

>says I love you dad
>leaves
a realistic detailed photo of a male fitness model who | Stable Diffusion

I'm convinced these days are made up to force people to spend money on shit.

@Fatass3000 this inkwell is copying your pfp, battle him and get 20 piece chicken mcgnuget as a rweward with a large coca cola

@Fatass3000 also let inkwells know your status, dont hide your intentions from us, or else your a fakecel tbh

@Fatass3000 this inkwell is copying your pfp, battle him and get 20 piece chicken mcgnuget as a rweward with a large coca cola
Angry Ronald Mcdonald GIFs | Tenor
:feelsPop:

Pretty sure @Stupid Clown is older than me, although he’s a Jonkler clown.

There was another Ronald McDonald pfp account that got banned a while back.

Oh look at that, I guess not. Wow, that’s trippy.

I'm convinced these days are made up to force people to spend money on shit.
Even the woman that invented mothers day got sick of the commercialization and tried to cancel it.

He was an alcoholic bum, although the genes he passes to you mean much than any parenting ever will.
He didn’t mutilate his son’s penis. Sounds like a way better dad than mine.

shit is about to go down...

Screw that tbh, thank you for making a subhuman would be my message if i had to give him a card.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Thank's (((dad))) for abusing me and mutilating my dick, as well as giving me truecel genes. Happy fathers day everyone :soy::feelsclown:

Based for trying to get your kiked parents to give you money.

Based for trying to get your kiked parents to give you money.
frank gallagher inheritance GIF by Showtime

It’s all they’ve ever been good for. They’ve always been shit parents, but they often made decent money. They’re boomers, so they grew up on a time when even asshole retards like them could get rich on a single income.

I’d pull a Prodigal Son move if I could, but I’d never come back.