Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Favorite blackcel?

Favorite blackcel?

• Total voters
Forcing speech from a mute person won't change the answer.

My three favorites are @Intellau_Celistic @depressedblackcel and @dungeondragon

I am the most based user on this forum

over when you didn’t even make the list tbh
@The Enforcer and @Master on sui watch rn

Thank you my brothers;
@Kamikaze69 @IceStorm @BataviaCel @Grim_Reaper
@Med Amine
Why would I be on suiwatch?

He is and with a Tyrone voice too
I'm mixed at most. I dont get any sun nowadays and just sit here, drink, and heroinmaxx. Im as pale as possible. It's been years since I got racial slurs hurled at me. Back when I was younger though, no drugs, lots of sun, darker skin. South asians thought I was asian, doctors thought I was half black. Brits cant tell the difference if someone is a certain shade of dark brown. So I got both kinds of slurs thrown at me. Ugly nigger, ugly paki, ugly halfcast etc.

I'm mixed at most. I dont get any sun nowadays and just sit here, drink, and heroinmaxx. Im as pale as possible. It's been years since I got racial slurs hurled at me. Back when I was younger though, no drugs, lots of sun, darker skin. South asians thought I was asian, doctors thought I was half black. Brits cant tell the difference if someone is a certain shade of dark brown. So I got both kinds of slurs thrown at me. Ugly nigger, ugly paki, ugly halfcast etc.
I'd consider being mixed better than being black. There's no real advantage of being black unless you're a 6'5 Tyrone. Nobody takes you seriously otherwise

Remake the poll but with a more complete list, would ya?

@FACEandLMS the GOAT that popularized the blackpill

What about blackcels that aren't on this forum? Such as Saint Oreoman/SavvyGuy, or Kent, or Baraka (R.I.P.)

no @BlkPillPres ?
was one of the better users blackcel of course