Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite character from the manga “Naruto”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Shikamaru is my favorite character from Naruto.

As a kid, I liked how Shikamaru was promoted to Chūnin even though he forfeited his match during the Chūnin Exam. The judges of the Chūnin Exam promoted Shikamaru to Chūnin, because knowing when a ninja is outmatched and being smart are some of the best qualities that a leader can demonstrate. :feelsthink:

probably the edgelord answer but i always thought sasuke was cool

My trucel king

Yup, a crazy-ass killer who has the word “Love” tattooed on his forehead. The most hated kid in his village eventually became Kazekage (the head ninja).

probably the edgelord answer but i always thought sasuke was cool
Little boys all over the world who hated their older brothers idolized Sasuke.

My favorite character is Madara or Pain.

Easily Rock Lee. Dude was given one of the worst hands in life, but still tries his hardest to overcome. Sucks, that in real life, it didn't matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hang with the Kaiju spammers in the end of the show.

Easily Rock Lee. Dude was given one of the worst hands in life, but still tries his hardest to overcome. Sucks, that in real life, it didn't matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hang with the Kaiju spammers in the end of the show.
Rock Lee was an incel. The creator of Naruto felt so bad for having Rock Lee being an incel (Sakura rejected him), that in the the spin-off series about Naruto’s son - Rock Lee randomly has a son named Metal Lee, but Metal Lee’s mother is unknown (another reason Boruto is garbage).

sakura
i want to fuck a pink haired toilet
haruno sakura (naruto) | Danbooru