Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Narutocel trait: You gush in season 2 when Neji beats the hell out of Hinata during the Chūnin Exam

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Honestly, one of my favorite scenes from any anime is when Neji goes completely anti-woke, and beats the hell out of a foid. :feelshaha:

As a kid, I had never seen a male character slap the shit out of a foid like Neji did when he was randomly paired with Hinata during the Chūnin Exam.

Now that I’m an adult, I realize how useless foid ninjas would be - imagine dealing with a bitchy bleeding toilet on your team.

Foids do not like nice guys so beat the hell out of them

Based Neji

Bleeding from somewhere besides between her legs

View: https://youtu.be/nJ6A6GC_ki4

I cant find any good animes to watch anymore so im starting to resent anime, its all loli this loli that school this school that monster this monster that, WHERE THE FUCK IS WW2? WHERE THE FUCK IS WAR? I WANT WAR ANIMES NOT SOME LOLI FOID OR FOID MAIN CHARACTER I WANT A MAN IN THE MAIN ROLE EITHER HE HAS AN M16 OR AN AK47 JUST WANT WAR ANIMES!

Still great to watch more than a decade after

Still great to watch more than a decade after
Brocel, when I’m having a bad day and want to be cheered up I watch Neji fighting Hinata.

I like Hinata’s character in the original naruto. She was quiet and shy and had a delicious loli body. But then she grew up and has giant boobs.

Brocel, when I’m having a bad day and want to be cheered up I watch Neji fighting Hinata.
In Naruto: Clash of Ninja, I was obsessed with doing Neji’s special move on Hinata. I often wished I could do the same irl

Using this thread to pump myself up to train for the race war/incel uprising.

I like Hinata’s character in the original naruto. She was quiet and shy and had a delicious loli body. But then she grew up and has giant boobs.
It also just so happens that Hinata resembles a noodlewhore and Naruto had blonde hair and blue eyes.

There's also this other scene where Gaara disrespects his older sister Temari.

I've seen a meme once about how Kishimoto killed off Neji because he knew too much (with how brutally blackpilled he was in the Chunin Exams) and I fully believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back