Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Favorite Incel YouTuber?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Oreo man

Heed and succeed

the darkcel

Hbu?

Oreo man

Heed and succeed

the darkcel

Hbu?
Oreo Man by far, he's funny as fuck. This is prob his funniest but also most relatable video. I'm genuinely so fucking sick and tired of foids lying about looks

Oreo Man by far, he's funny as fuck. This is prob his funniest but also most relatable video. I'm genuinely so fucking sick and tired of foids lying about looks
I’m tfl til my casket drop

HealthygamerGG, most of his content isn’t really incel but when it is, it is

Do you remember that bald white soycel was started laughing and crying at the same time ? :society:

Stop calling me fucking handsome
Its funny and all but its pathetic how much I get him in this video. Just call me fucking ugly bc I know damn well thats what you lying stank ass bitches acc feel about me. "Oh he looks nice, he's cute, he's handsome".
Cute or nice = foid codeword for "THAT NIGGA FUCKIN UGLY"

Its funny and all but its pathetic how much I get him in this video. Just call me fucking ugly bc I know damn well thats what you lying stank ass bitches acc feel about me. "Oh he looks nice, he's cute, he's handsome".
Cute or nice = foid codeword for "THAT NIGGA FUCKIN UGLY"
Lol

Haven't seen many of those actually. But I gotta to say it's @Stupid Clown (link)

Also I came across this one not too long ago, pretty interesting: Destroyed By Foids

Last edited:
Darkcel and oreo man might be my favorite ones

i would've said zoomertrader but he became too mainstream
his comment section was the funniest shit ever before he had 20k on his original channel

Isn’t that guy bluepilled as fuck? And just fucking LOL at online therapy or ANY therapy for that matter.

dbdr, no other blackpill YouTuber is as entertaining as him

For some time I watched TheQuartering

Probably ITV/Rehab Room. His content is brutal & tells it like it is but he comes across as narcissist.

Fuck that grifting clown, profits off people's mental illness.

I stopped with the blackpilled YouTubers, most of them just turn out to be LARPers.

@FACEandLMS

OG of the blackpill
Shall he be praised

Dbdr is the best blackpill channel. Easily the funniest man on the entire platform and he's so entertaining in all of his videos.
Crazy that he had parents but still ended up working the same fucking job as me.

Todd even though he doesn't count as an incel and maybe he might have even quit.

Production wise his videos are nothing compared to faceandlms and itv etc but he's just authentic and in many ways relatable. Just a dude talking to a camera but he makes it actually work.

DBDR

I hope he ascends

He just lived in his life in NYC (or somewhere around there) and lived through the same hell I did.

Grotesque and Oreoman. Grotesque has quit though, he's either swallowed the whitepill or is banging fatties from bumble.

dbdr he's just so down to earth and has nothing to sell you just an honest guy. I also like watching wheat waffles sometimes too.