Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking of becoming an incel YouTuber

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★
Life has been pretty miserable. Thinking of become an incel YouTuber. Would post stories of wha my fellow brocels have to go through. Content generation has recently become my favourite coping hobby.

AnothER voice moggER no doubt

link the channel

My voice is mid tier but I am thinking of using Ai voiceover since it's cheap
Make yourself sound like a white american chad and you will get a shit tone views, become famous, and blackpill will be universally accepted and taught in every school, then world peace will happen and society will be fixed

Life has been pretty miserable. Thinking of become an incel YouTuber. Would post stories of wha my fellow brocels have to go through. Content generation has recently become my favourite coping hobby.
Reacting to r/Pakistan r/indian relationship

Could be a great start

Would watch incel channel content are usually good

I've been doing this recently. I've been getting a lot of support from people here, it is fun.

Don't use AI it's overdone, are there any games you are good at? You could use that as background footage.

Don't use AI it's overdone, are there any games you are good at? You could use that as background footage.
I don't play any console or PC games these day's

Another Rehab room?