Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion favorite REAL incel movie?

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
What’s your favorite real incel movie? I mean most “incel movies” aren’t real incel movies though, like drive or night crawler, so what’s your favorite real one?

johnny got his gun

The Lion King

No Country For Old Men, 2007

Whatever (1999)

ZERO CHARISMA,

HAPPINESS

26008.jpg

Whatever (1999)

Taxi Driver and Joker are at the top of my list.

True Detective season 1 is also an honorary mention. The co-protagonist Rust is actually a chad, but lives the incel lifestyle and philosophy

Is there a list of true incel movies?

The Room (2003) and The Disaster Artist (2017), which is about the making of The Room.

I was actually thinking of making a thread about Tommy Wiseau.

Think about it. He's an ugly truecel. Socially retarded. Clearly not NT. Everyone makes fun of him. Tries betabuxxing a whore who cheats on him and falsely accuses him of violence. He eventually takes the blackpill and kills himself.

It's a meme movie at this point, but I think both the actor Tommy Wiseau, and the character he portrays in the Room, are both truecels.

The only unrelatable thing about him is that he is rich. Other than that, he is truecel.

Closest I can think of are One Hour Photo and Taxi Driver

The Room (2003) and The Disaster Artist (2017), which is about the making of The Room.

Think about it. He's an ugly truecel. Socially retarded. Clearly not NT. Everyone makes fun of him. Tries betabuxxing a whore who cheats on him and falsely accuses him of violence. He eventually takes the blackpill and kills himself.

It's a meme movie at this point, but I think both the actor Tommy Wiseau, and the character he portrays in the Room, are both truecels.

The only unrelatable thing about him is that he is rich. Other than that, he is truecel.
Yeah this movie, despite being a comedic pile of shit is unintentionally blackpilled as fuck. Was thinking of making a post about it too

Tommy kept getting brutally mogged by his high htn best friend the whole time, so brutal.

Taxi driver but I was only able to watch it because another loser friend of mine was watching it. I can't get myself to watch Joker.

Joker and Taxi Driver.

The Room is actually a pretty deep film. It's about the bitter, hopeless lives of betabuxxers. On the surface, Johnny appears to have an idyllic life with a community of people that love him. But it's all built on a lie. People only see him as a beta provider and his fiance is cheating on him with his best friend. The film culminates in him roping after taking the blackpill.

Not only does The Room offer a scathing critique of institutional misandry and male disposability, but it challenges the idea of the American Dream. Of course all these subtle themes go over the heads of normies. They just watch the film to mock the goofy sperg.

Last edited:
The Room is actually a pretty deep film. It's about the bitter, hopeless lives of betabuxxers. On the surface, Johnny appears to have an idyllic life with a community of people that love him. But it's all built on a lie. People only see him as a beta provider and his fiance is cheating on him with his best friend. The film culminates in him roping after taking the blackpill.

Not only does The Room offer a scathing critique of institutional misandry and male disposability, but it challenges the idea of the American Dream. Of course all these subtle themes go over the heads of normies. They just watch the film to mock the goofy sperg.
Ye, people calling it the "worst film ever made" just jump on the bandwagon.
The film is slightly below average and weird at most, some could argue it has a experimental vibe towards it, but you clearly see a ton of stuff that has the potential to be really great in the hands of a more competent director (like David Lynch for example).

Calling The Room just straight up bad shows how very little thought one might have.

Ye, people calling it the "worst film ever made" just jump on the bandwagon.
The film is slightly below average and weird at most, some could argue it has a experimental vibe towards it, but you clearly see a ton of stuff that has the potential to be really great in the hands of a more competent director (like David Lynch for example).

Calling The Room just straight up bad shows how very little thought one might have.
I agree. The Room is nowhere near as incoherent as normgroids make it out to be. Given its weak acting and poor production, it is by no means a good film, but it has many interesting themes and a logically sound plot. Those that unironically call it the worst film ever made aren't as smart as they think they are. Many of the film's themes seem to go over their head.
For example, many of The Room's so called "throw away" plot threads actually service the narrative. The rooftop altercation with Chris-R emphasises Johnny's morally upstanding character and his role as a father figure to Denny. And Claudette's breast cancer diagnosis emphasises Johnny's role as the beta provider. Both of these characters need Johnny's financial support and protection.

These minor subplots make Lisa's infidelity even worse. By the end of the film, not only does Lisa ruin a friendship and cost a man his life, a boy loses a father figure and a sick woman loses money for her healthcare. Almost everybody is affected by Lisa's cheating and a community is left broken. It astounds me that normies don't pick up on this stuff.

I'm convinced that people only mock this film because Tommy Wiseau looks and acts like a sperg. It makes me wonder if the upcoming remake with Bob Odenkirk will get a better reception. Odenkirk is NT and has normie-tier looks, so I wonder if that will halo the film.

Last edited:
He was a quiet man

I agree. The Room is nowhere near as incoherent as normgroids make it out to be. Given its weak acting and poor production, it is by no means a good film, but it has many interesting themes and a logically sound plot. Those that unironically call it the worst film ever made aren't as smart as they think they are. Many of the film's themes seem to go over their head.
For example, many of The Room's so called "throw away" plot threads actually service the narrative. The rooftop altercation with Chris-R emphasises Johnny's morally upstanding character and his role as a father figure to Denny. And Claudette's breast cancer diagnosis emphasises Johnny's role as the beta provider. Both of these characters need Johnny's financial support and protection.

These minor subplots make Lisa's infidelity even worse. By the end of the film, not only does Lisa ruin a friendship and cost a man his life, a boy loses a father figure and a sick woman loses money for her healthcare. Almost everybody is affected by Lisa's cheating and a community is left broken. It astounds me that normies don't pick up on this stuff.

I'm convinced that people only mock this film because Tommy Wiseau looks and acts like a sperg. It makes me wonder if the upcoming remake with Bob Odenkirk will get a better reception. Odenkirk is NT and has normie-tier looks, so I wonder if that will halo the film.
Tommy Wiseau is a bad director as we have seen in the movies following The Room, but The Room itself is a 3/10 film with a shit ton of potential which just doesn't live up to due to incompetence in acting and directing.
If you take the exact same outline of the plot it could potentially become a very well regarded film.

Taxi Driver
I love this Movie
Taxi driver but I was only able to watch it because another loser friend of mine was watching it. I can't get myself to watch Joker.
Closest I can think of are One Hour Photo and Taxi Driver
I hate how people think that Taxi Driver is an "incel movie" when it isn't. It's about a war veteran who fails to adjust to the normal world after coming back home.

Truth to be told there's no such thing as an incel movie.

I hate how people think that Taxi Driver is an "incel movie" when it isn't. It's about a war veteran who fails to adjust to the normal world after coming back home.

Truth to be told there's no such thing as an incel movie.
I include Taxi Driver bc it expresses male loneliness and being non-NT very effectively imo. Travis, despite not being a genuine incel, is still a very relatable character bc of his struggle with the modern world and navigating it as a lonely man. One Hour Photo is def far more incelish than Taxi Driver, as Sy Parrish is likely a truecel KHHV, whereas Travis at least was gl enough to go on a date with a Stacy

What's that one movie where the guy is real ugly and he's dieing so he gets a hooker?

I include Taxi Driver bc it expresses male loneliness and being non-NT very effectively imo. Travis, despite not being a genuine incel, is still a very relatable character bc of his struggle with the modern world and navigating it as a lonely man. One Hour Photo is def far more incelish than Taxi Driver, as Sy Parrish is likely a truecel KHHV, whereas Travis at least was gl enough to go on a date with a Stacy
Travis's story is a war veterans story not an incel ones but I get what you're saying. I liked the movie nontheless but I didn't think of it as an incels story. I like war movies very much. I suggest you watch Jarhead and Full metal jacket.

Travis's story is a war veterans story not an incel ones but I get what you're saying. I liked the movie nontheless but I didn't think of it as an incels story. I like war movies very much. I suggest you watch Jarhead and Full metal jacket.
Seen them both. Jarhead is one of my favorite movies ever made. Seen it many times, along with The Hurt Locker (even if it gets flak for its unrealistic moments, idc its still a fantastic film imo). Platoon and Brothers (2009) are a couple more of my favorite movies, Brothers is hella blackpilled too. I might make a post about it, what happens to Tobey Maguire's character is brutal

Seen them both. Jarhead is one of my favorite movies ever made. Seen it many times, along with The Hurt Locker (even if it gets flak for its unrealistic moments, idc its still a fantastic film imo). Platoon and Brothers (2009) are a couple more of my favorite movies, Brothers is hella blackpilled too. I might make a post about it, what happens to Tobey Maguire's character is brutal
The hurt locker was a good one and so was Platoon despite everthing. Brothers was difficult to watch because all the cuckery.

Still my favourite war movie is Saving Private Ryan. Call me what you wanna call it but some of the scenes just make me wanna bawl like a child. It's just a good movie despite a ton of (((inaccuracies))))

The hurt locker was a good one and so was Platoon despite everthing. Brothers was difficult to watch because all the cuckery.

Still my favourite war movie is Saving Private Ryan. Call me what you wanna call it but some of the scenes just make me wanna bawl like a child. It's just a good movie despite a ton of (((inaccuracies))))
I kinda hate Saving Private Ryan tbh, just bc of how ridiculous the premise is but I gotta say that CQC fight scene is probably the most realistic movie fight scene I've seen