Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favourite GTA 5 Protagonist?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Favourite GTA 5 Protagonist?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Who is your favourite GTA 5 protagonist? Mine is Trevor. He's the most fun to play as by far. The rampage missions with Him are also great fun. It's a shame though that the crime missions with Him stop as soon as He goes to Los Santos.

I really like all of them, but I got to say Micheal is my favorite. Following Trevor then Franklin as last.

trevor. he's the non cookie cutter protagonist

Trevor since he's the only one with an actual personality even if it's "lol funni psycho man does lol random crazy thing"

micheal was an unlikeable ass for 90% of the game and franklin had as much "character" as a regular anime protagonist.
They all get mogged by other protags in gta ngl.

truecel trait: didn`t play grand soy auto 5

Option c is the best ending.

The other two are shit.

Whoa what? I'm the only one who voted for Franklin?

Nigga, he's a nigga. If you have African DNA like me you gotta vote for the nigga.

fakecel if not Trevor

Idk they're all pretty insufferable

Did not play GTA5 tbh
truecel trait: didn`t play grand soy auto 5
I passed it because I already played 4.
I expect more or less the same game.

Franklin then Michael then Trevor. Trevor too crazy and tranny for me. Michael kinda cucked

Michael is the most high iq also how much do you want to bet that the new gta protagonist gonna be a woman

Who is your favourite GTA 5 protagonist? Mine is Trevor. He's the most fun to play as by far. The rampage missions with Him are also great fun. It's a shame though that the crime missions with Him stop as soon as He goes to Los Santos.
Trevor is pscho evil and micheal is a spineless piece of shit