Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FBI questioned my mom today because we share the same IP address. *FBI is monitoring incels and this is my second encounter with the glow-in-the-darks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will never be able to take down the I.N.C.E.L organisation
Exactly, it's like Hydra, you cut off one incel , two will take his place becozz of foid hypergamy. We are literally billions out there.

I cannot believe this has happened to you

huh unlucky sure is right if thats all that got you fbi attention

the worst thing I've done online is joke about being 17yrs old and claiming a hole solicited her OnlyFans in my DM's on twitter to trigger her. That's the only thing I can think that maybe they began to monitor me about??? I felt like I went too far with that bit.

the worst thing I've done online is joke about being 17yrs old and claiming a hole solicited her OnlyFans in my DM's on twitter to trigger her. That's the only thing I can think that maybe they began to monitor me about??? I felt like I went too far with that bit.
bizarre for sure. hope they dont put ya in the slammer

larp ive posted literal threats that they would have no way to deem ironic and they havent even contacted me after over half a year

JBW theory.

So i have an important message for all FBI agents watching this thread
YOU
CAN
SUCK
MY
DICK

So i have an important message for all FBI agents watching this thread
YOU
CAN
SUCK
MY
DICK
FBIcels will rope once they find out the blackpill is true about their "wives" cheating on them.

Yea, well my dad works at nintendo and he said nintendo bought all the rights to The Last Of Us 2 and will be replacing their whole catalog with that game.

honestly, I didn't understand all the fed hate and freaking out about invasion of privacy by intelligence agencies... until it happened to me. it never hits home until it happens to you. until something personally effects you, you quite honestly have no reason to care. this is the problem with moral indifference toward matters that do not effect us personally. it's only human.

Last edited:
Unless you threatened to shoot up a school I don't see how you caught the FBI's attention in a month of being on this forum

If this isn't a LARP my guess would be that the OP's mom caught him posting on incel forums and is pretending the FBI called to try to get him to stop.

If this isn't a LARP my guess would be that the OP's mom caught him posting on incel forums and is pretending the FBI called to try to get him to stop.

lol no, she knows about it and is fully supportive of my political activism and pro-incel beliefs.

why did this happen to you, and not anyone else here?
What's an izlat?
This company is the first result for "izlat"
https://www.izlat.lv/en/services

Intelligence & Research
Investigation
Crisis management
Security consulting
Cyber security
Team training and rise qualification
Public transport security
Corporate security
Equipment installation and its service
Guard units

Preemptively debunking the anticipated "I don't work for izlat": Never said he works for that company but it could be a shitty joke about working with the glowies "this is my second encounter"

I'm an 'izlat'.

I'm being 100% srs.
You ever posted about your first encounter or was that before you signed up here?

honestly, I didn't understand all the fed hate and freaking out about invasion of privacy by intelligence agencies... until it happened to me. it never hits home until it happens to you. until something personally effects you, you quite honestly have no reason to care. this is the problem with moral indifference toward matters that do not effect us personally. it's only human.
giphy.gif

First thing my mom said when she came home work today is 'incelpolitik, do you know what an "izlat" is?"

JFL sure bud, I've only ever gotten an email from google stating I'm being investigated by Las Vegas police (a good while back, a little time after the Las Vegas shooting JFL), but some random greycel who hasn't said anything really "extreme" has their family members contacted by the FBI?

You had me there for a second.

I guess you're just another infiltrating fag.

Greycels aren't to be trusted.

As if the FBI would care about a greycel with no profile in our community and not anyone else.

What exactly did they want to talk to you about?

JFL sure bud, I've only ever gotten an email from google stating I'm being investigated by Las Vegas police (a good while back, a little time after the Las Vegas shooting JFL), but some random greycel who hasn't said anything really "extreme" has their family members contacted by the FBI?

Exactly.

Ok yes, the Department of Homeland Security gave a researcher at a Georgia University, Dr. John Horgan a quarter of a milllion dollars to investigate connection between incels and domestic terrorism. He was one of many grant recipients (total amount awarded to all recipient: 7mil) by fed gov to do "research"on us (reality: produce propaganda to turn the public against us) but there's no way they would have an agent spend 5 minutes to call my mom. You people are retarded. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it couldn't happen to someone else. It happened regardless of whether you believe me or not, and it's fucked you all are invalidating my experience by claiming I'm "making it all up". JFL .I'm done here.

Last edited:
Ok yes, the Department of Homeland Security gave a researcher at a Georgia University, Dr. John Horgan a quarter of a milllion dollars to investigate connection between incels and domestic terrorism. He was one of many grant recipients (total amount award 7mil) by fed gov to do "research"on us (reality: produce propaganda to turn the public against us) but there's no way they would have an agent would spend 5 minutes to call my mom. You people are retarded. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it couldn't happen to someone else. I'm done here. It happened regardless of whether you believe me or not, and it's fucked you all are invalidating my experience by claiming I'm "making it all up". JFL.

DHS hands out research grants all the fucking time.

It doesn't mean that the FBI, which isn't even part of the DHS, is in the habit of contacting random members of online communities with no good reason.

One would think that you'd show up with evidence if you were making an outlandish claim, but I guess not.

DHS hands out research grants all the fucking time.

It doesn't mean that the FBI, which isn't even part of the DHS, is in the habit of contacting random members of online communities with no good reason.

One would think that you'd show up with evidence if you were making an outlandish claim, but I guess not.

how the fuck can I prove it to you without self-doxxing? there's no way to prove it, you asshats are all just going to keep calling me a liar for sharing my personal experience with all of you which I now see was CLEARLY a mistake and if anything ever happens to me with law enforcement/intelligence, I will be sure to keep you all in the dark so you're blissfully unaware.

I thought they just come knocking on your door if they want to investigate. Sending an email like that sounds very unprofessional from a government agency.

I thought they just come knocking on your door if they want to investigate. Sending an email like that sounds very unprofessional from a government agency.

I was contacted by email too during my first encounter which was CIA, not FBI. This time was FBI. My work email.

But I'm just making that up too because I'm a big, fat, liar lol.

how the fuck can I prove it to you without self-doxxing? there's no way to prove it, you asshats are all just going to keep calling me a liar for sharing my personal experience with all of you which I now see was CLEARLY a mistake and if anything ever happens to me with law enforcement/intelligence, I will be sure to keep you all in the dark so you're blissfully unaware.

There are a few explanations for what's happening:

1) You're a LARP and this is a joke that fell terribly flat.

2) You're a LARP and this is fodder for Reddit and Kiwifarms.

3) You committed or threatened or attempted to commit an act, outside of this forum, that warranted the FBI's attention.

4) The FBI is just fucking around and someone in their offices was bored enough to harass you, who as far as our community is concerned, is a relative nobody.

So which is it?

What the fuck even is an "izlat", considering it doesn't rhyme with "incel"?

Ok yes, the Department of Homeland Security gave a researcher at a Georgia University, Dr. John Horgan a quarter of a milllion dollars to investigate connection between incels and domestic terrorism. He was one of many grant recipients (total amount awarded to all recipient: 7mil) by fed gov to do "research"on us (reality: produce propaganda to turn the public against us) but there's no way they would have an agent spend 5 minutes to call my mom. You people are retarded. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it couldn't happen to someone else. It happened regardless of whether you believe me or not, and it's fucked you all are invalidating my experience by claiming I'm "making it all up". JFL .I'm done here.

Retard you aren't fooling anyone with this larp, if anything its more likely that your mom just gained access of your internet history via your ISP (I'm sure she's the one paying the bill or cosigned) and she's trying to spook you

What you're saying is unbelievable because why the fuck would they contact some nobody incel with no "rep"

No imprint, an incel who isn't even "known for anything"

Who only has 200 posts

It doesn't make sense, there are so many other users that it makes more sense that they'd contact

I was contacted by email too during my first encounter which was CIA, not FBI. This time was FBI. My work email.

Oh, now we know for sure that you're lying.

The CIA? Really? In what kind of scenario does a foreign intelligence agency need the assistance of someone who lives with his mom?

Even the FBI sounds more believable because it's a domestic law enforcement agency, but this post is a fucking joke.

Retard you aren't fooling anyone with this larp, if anything its more likely that your mom just gained access of your internet history via your ISP (I'm sure she's the one paying the bill or cosigned) and she's trying to spook you

What you're saying is unbelievable because why the fuck would they contact some nobody incel with no "rep"

No imprint, an incel who isn't even "known for anything"

Who only has 200 posts

It doesn't make sense, there are so many other users that it makes more sense that they'd contact

dude whatever, im done talking to u. not going to engage with someone who invalidates a real life experience I had. fuck off.

its over

The CIA? Really? In what kind of scenario does a foreign intelligence agency need the assistance of someone who lives with his mom?

Even the FBI sounds more believable because it's a domestic law enforcement agency, but this post is a fucking joke.
its obviously a larp by this greycel

dude whatever, im done talking to u. not going to engage with someone who invalidates a real life experience I had. fuck off.

You're full of shit. Next you're going to tell us that you're a Navy SEAL trained in gorilla warfare or some shit

He's an obvious infaltrator from reddit. At this point I think we should stop giving him attention, and hope the mods take action.

Yes, that is exactly what happened. I was emailed and asked what time I could be interviewed over the phone about statements I had made online over the past couple months. I don't know why CIA contacted me instead of FBI. I know the distinction between the two federal agencies (federal vs foreign). This happened near the end of June (I've been writing heavily online about inceldom, gynarchy, and the blackpill on Twitter, in the comments sections in various blogs across the web, on Reddit, but only recently started participating on this board but I've been a non-engaging reader of these forums for over two years at this point.

Look, you're either going to believe me or not. And if you're going to invalidate my true, lived experience, I'll just stop engaging with as I have with @BlkPillPres. I do not engage with people who invalidate my lived experience, I prioritize my mental health over all else.

What would OP have anything to do with a small Latvian security consultancy?

"Izlat" was my mom mispronouncing incel. Once she relayed to me the questions the FBI agent asked her over the phone, I realized she was talking about "incels".

Yes, that is exactly what happened. I was emailed and asked what time I could be interviewed over the phone about statements I had made online over the past couple months. I don't know why CIA contacted me instead of FBI. I know the distinction between the two federal agencies (federal vs foreign). This happened near the end of June (I've been writing heavily online about inceldom, gynarchy, and the blackpill on Twitter, in the comments sections in various blogs across the web, on Reddit, but only recently started participating on this board but I've been a non-engaging reader of these forums for over two years at this point.

Look, you're either going to believe me or not. And if you're going to invalidate my true, lived experience, I'll just stop engaging with as I have with @BlkPillPres. I do not engage with people who invalidate my lived experience, I prioritize my mental health over all else.

So what happened after you got an email from the CIA? Did you set up an interview with the CIA? Did they send someone over? Did they buy you a plane ticket to Langley? What did they talk to you about? The uranium smuggling business you run from your basement?

I'm sorry, but you're full of shit.

ok lol, believe whatever u want to believe. I don't know what I could possibly gain from lying about this?

I would much rather the FBI leave my mom and I alone.
What have you been posting that might make them do that?

jfl u retard. niggas have posted all types of extreme shit and nothing happens. but some how some random fucking greycel gets FBI and CIA to interview em ?

So what happened after you got an email from the CIA? Did you set up an interview with the CIA? Did they send someone over? Did they buy you a plane ticket to Langley? What did they talk to you about? The uranium smuggling business you run from your basement?

I'm sorry, but you're full of shit.

My terms of engagement are respectful questioning but this line of questioning I've been subjected to thus far has been nothing but inconsiderate/antagonizng to say the very least. I'm not inclined to continue sharing my experience with people who are as disrespectful as @BlkPillPres and @PPEcel. I have self-respect and dignity and deserve courtesy in interaction with others.

Last edited:
My terms of engagement are respectful questioning but this line of questioning I've been subjected to thus far has been nothing but inconsiderate/antagonizng to say the very least. I'm not inclined to continue sharing my experience with people who are as disrespectful as @BlkPillPres and @PPEcel. I have self-respect and dignity and deserve courtesy in interaction.

So you don't have an answer and are full of shit.

We're not your therapists, we're not here to coddle you, we're just pointing out the logical inconsistencies of your little fairy tale, and you've done nothing but whine "you just HAVE to believe me!"

I'd dish out the same amount of scrutiny to anyone else.
Boredom, still makes no sense to me, just download a video game or a tv series or something

He's unraveling

Last edited:
I know that the admin of the forums has had run ins with intelligence agency agents before.

I don't know why they've interviewed my mother and I.

I've never even said a racial slur online or ever even condoned/proposed at violence/domestic terrorism.
you are public enemy #1 now....if this is even true.

im a "graycel" and I dealt with glow in the darks as well (they might be reading this since the pinkyculture 'brand' is on a watchlist) so I believe you. Kinda sucks but since we aren't really threats to anyone we just have to comply and answer their questions. Don't fedpost and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back